Sling Shot 01-Feb-18
carcus 02-Feb-18
Dooner 02-Feb-18
carcus 03-Feb-18
Wood 03-Feb-18
Haole boy 03-Feb-18
31-Jan-18
Hi Guys,

Looking for some feedback from Bowtech Reign owners. Tell what you like or don't after owning it for a while. Thanks!

31-Jan-18
I haven't shot a Reign but shot the Prodigy which was a year earlier and I thought it had an awesome draw cycle (in the comfort setting) and that the ability to change performance settings was pretty neat and added versatility to the bow. I've heard lots of good things about the Reign, and it seems to not have the limb issues that some of the Prodigys had. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

31-Jan-18
Likes: tune-ability (cam system), smooth draw cycle, hard back wall, good speed with heavy arrow (28DL, 72lb), customer service has always been good to me. Dislikes: Bowtechs strings and cables in general aren't great but i usually swap all mine out with JBK anyway so doesn't really bother me.

31-Jan-18
I bought the Reign 7 last year. It's a great bow. Fast, quiet, dead in the hand and stacks arrows.

31-Jan-18
Cody,

What grain arrow are you shooting and do you know how many fps with your draw length?

31-Jan-18
Overall the best bow I have owned. I actually bought another for a backup and sold my target bow. I also much prefer it over the Realm.

31-Jan-18
After trying several bow the Reign 7 was my choice, smooth and fast, that’s what I was looking for

31-Jan-18
I have the Bowtech carbon icon and love everything about it, smooth draw, no noticeable vibration at the release, accurate, tunes easily, light weight. Nothing bad to say about it, so if the Reign is anything like this one, you wont be disappointed.

31-Jan-18
Best bow I have ever owned. I have a Mathew’s Halon 32 for sale.

I am comfortably able to draw an extra 8-10 pounds or draw weight. Solid wall. Dry smooth.

01-Feb-18
aboks, 466 grain arrow around 280 FPS.

01-Feb-18
I have owned a lot of bows over the years and I will say the Reign 6 is hands down the best bow I have ever shot. I bought a 70# for elk and loved it so much, I went and bought a 60# for white tails here in Wisconsin.

02-Feb-18
I haven't shot the reign but I stopped buying bows when I got my experience and rpm 360, IMO nothing compares to a bowtech, I've owned most brands in the last 10 years

02-Feb-18
Carcus x2.

" I've owned most brands in the last 10 years" - Same here. After I tuned my first Bowtech with twin yokes, an Invasion, I sold all my Hoyts, and started building a quiver of Bowtechs. Currently, I have a couple of 70# Experiences, a 60# Experience, and an Invasion I kept for the short ATA. Their twin yoke system makes them the most tunable bow on the market, and they are fast.

03-Feb-18
Dooner is right, I struggled and struggled to broadhead tune with all the other bows, such a PITA, until I got my experience, just leveled and squared it then started twisting on the yokes, so easy, lots of twin yokes available but they are floating, pse, darton, mathews all can't be yoke tuned, must be a static yoke like bowtech or APA

03-Feb-18
I've got a Reign 7. It's a great smooth bow on comfort setting. Don't care for the performance setting but it's still plenty fast. It's also much easier on cable servings than some past bows because they smoothed out the post on the cam where the cable bends before hooking onto the peg.

03-Feb-18
I think bowtech took step backwards with the realm. IMO the reign blows doors on the new bowtech!

• Sitka Gear