Ward's Outfitters 12-Feb-18
Beav 12-Feb-18
Trial153 12-Feb-18
BOWNBIRDHNTR 12-Feb-18
Mad Trapper 12-Feb-18
10-Feb-18

Ward's Outfitters's embedded Photo
Yes thats right 1 hunter, 8 days, 5 coues bucks. What a great time indeed.

10-Feb-18
You could eat 5 Coues.

10-Feb-18
All the meat is donated to needy families in mexico. Not one part of it goes to waste.

10-Feb-18
cleanest skulls on fresh kills I have ever seen.

10-Feb-18
Chuck likes his Coues deer.

10-Feb-18
Bou'bound the skulls must be boiled and free of any meat and hair in order to be crossed into the United States

10-Feb-18
What’s that about 20000 Dollars worth of coues ?

10-Feb-18
"All the meat is donated to needy families in mexico. Not one part of it goes to waste"

its a waste if its not going in my own belly! Those Mexicans need to learn how to kill their own deer

10-Feb-18
Those are dandies!!! I would love to know the score of each one. I have spent a fair amount of time chasing Coues deer and those are fabulous for an eight day run.

10-Feb-18
Similar cumulative results to my 14 or so NR DIY hunts in AZ, first one in ‘79, last one a month ago. This hunter shot in 8 days what has taken me about 20 times that long. Congratulations to him and the outfitter.

10-Feb-18
Archery?

10-Feb-18
That's awesome... congrats. Ed F

10-Feb-18
Grunter, guess you are not going moose hunting!

The hunter contributes money to the US/Mexico economy and the locals get to eat the meat. Best of both worlds.

10-Feb-18
Yes all archery harvests. Grunter you have slighest clue about mexico families and they are not allowed to kill deer on our ranches.

10-Feb-18
Wow! Congrats to the hunter.

10-Feb-18
Why not? What would happen if they did?

10-Feb-18
There wouldn't be an outfitter showing a fellow who killed 5 once in a lifetime Couses deer, if the locals could hunt. Got no problems with that. It isn't my business. No more so then paying to hunt Couses deer on a private ranch in Mexico.

10-Feb-18
The ranches we lease in Old Mexico are private land, owned typically by one family. In most cases the ranchers and their family do not hunt , but in some cases they do. If they do hunt they know that killing high amounts of deer will decrease the odds that a hunting outfitter will lease that property. If their cowboys are found to be harvesting deer then they will be fired on the spot. The ranchers we lease from recconize the value of their deer herds and protect them.

10-Feb-18
Sweet baby James...That’s a whole lot of Coues!

10-Feb-18
Way to go Steve. Chuck should be on cloud 9.

10-Feb-18
Dam Steve, whats that one in the middle score? That far right one is a doozy as well!! Kip

11-Feb-18
I'd do that in a heartbeat if my checkbook allowed it. Congrats to him!

11-Feb-18
Awesome Bucks!

11-Feb-18
Dizzam! They are all good bucks too. Couple studs in there. Nice job

11-Feb-18

11-Feb-18
what does a guy do with five bucks taken in one week

11-Feb-18
One hell of a week hunting!

11-Feb-18
“what does a guy do with five bucks taken in one week?”

The outfitter takes a bunch of pics and then posts them on Bowsite

11-Feb-18
I saw first hand what happened to the deer I shot with Wards in January. After I finished caping my deer, the cowboys were quickly quartering the rest up. They love the meat, and make cowboy jerky out of it. We kept some back straps for dinner, and they got the rest. Nothing wasted, and it was probably the best meat from wild game I’ve eaten. Even the entrails were not wasted, as they went to the farm animals. They make quick work of a meal in the desert.

11-Feb-18
I find it odd people would question why one would take 5 deer in 8 days of hunting? One cause he could and two why not? I have killed 3 whitetails in about a 20 minute span and used all of the meat and did not have to donate it to do it. I think it is an awesome feat!! Congrats to both the hunter and the outfitter!! Shawn

11-Feb-18
That's awesome, not sure why guys are judging? He wanted to and did it, that's a feat by the way guided or not!

11-Feb-18
Asking a question is not judging

If someone says what is 2+2 is he judging math?

11-Feb-18
Hey, he used the Blue Vortex! I got a pack of those from Skip, I'm going to use them on turkey this spring.

11-Feb-18

Bou'bound I understand your question. Chuck the hunter donates the meat to the locals in the community of San Carlos Mexico. We keep the meat in a freezer on the ranch and when his hunt was over he personally delivered to the families. Chuck is a ver generous person. He also helps that community building small houses for homeless families.

11-Feb-18
Ward, I sent you an email inquiring about pricing for coues and mule deer hunts. Just an FYI. Thanks

11-Feb-18
Chuck is a nice guy, shared a caribou camp with him last sept. Bou we both met you in passing at Coursalles.

12-Feb-18
Oh that's right I forgot, small world!

12-Feb-18
Steven, Just curious but is it allowed to bring the meat back into the states at all? Big congrats to the hunter, awesome bucks! Chucks hat is the same one I have. LOL

12-Feb-18
Eric

Yes the meat can be taken back to the USA . You just need to be sure to declare it when you are crossing.

12-Feb-18
Awesome bucks!!

12-Feb-18
Two of them are dandies, really nice bucks. making me look forward to my next Coues deer hunt big time.

12-Feb-18
Congrats to you and Chuck. August can't come soon enough Steven!

12-Feb-18
Chuck is a great guy! CONGRATS to him!!

• Sitka Gear