Paul@thefort 13-Feb-18
ground hunter 13-Feb-18
Dikndirt 13-Feb-18
Bear Track 13-Feb-18
ohiohunter 13-Feb-18
ground hunter 13-Feb-18
PECO 13-Feb-18
13-Feb-18
I saw RamCat broadheads on clearance at Walmart the other day. $15 a 3 pack. Package said made in Tiawan. Are these the real deal, I thought they were USA made.

13-Feb-18
Hmm wonder if they are real or knock offs?

13-Feb-18
I think my LBS has some old stock on the wall. Next time I am in I'll check them.

13-Feb-18
Check the price on their website. If You see them for more that $8 bucks less they could be fakes. Rage is big enough financially to fight these fakes but most broadhead companies don’t have the money to fight.

13-Feb-18
Check with Bill at Ramcat to find out for sure.

13-Feb-18
I paid 17.00 for mine on clearance,,, they are marked designed and tested in the USA, made in Taiwan,,,,,,, they work great,,,,,, bought 5 packs,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I like that head for deer, out of my compound,,,,, worked well in late season,,,,, I do not use them for turkeys, they put too big of a hole in them,,,, ha ha

For turkey CE expandable, the only time I use an expandable

13-Feb-18
I have been scouring the Wal-Marts here in UT. I have accumulated several dozen at 17.00 a tri pak they appear to be the real deal not knock offs.

13-Feb-18
I was seriously thinking of trying Ramcats for elk. My question is why are they on sale at clearance prices. Poor batch?

13-Feb-18
Its just walmart clearing out their hunting inventory. I saw a pack of rage hypo for $15...and a few muzzle loaders in the $150 and under range, I should've grabbed one for the old lady.

13-Feb-18
Bear Track although I have killed elk, I have never used that head on one, but it would be a good one,,,,, Word of caution, they are quiver specific,,,, I have the Ram Cat Quiver, the machined one, too heavy on my bow, but I use it as a hip quiver, by putting my belt thru it, works good,,,,,

They do make a lighter and cheaper one though, which would be just fine,,,, If you call them, they will tell you what quivers do fit their heads,,,, I know guys who use Tight Spots with them......

Guys did bend the end of the blades, by jamming them in the wrong quiver,,,,, I killed a nice ram, with mine, great head, the outfitter simply loved that head,,,,,,

I know a guy that went to SA to hunt,,,, the PH hated mechanicals, and looked at the Ram cat, as one,,,, but once he saw what they did to animals, he ordered a lot of them, for clients that come, to hunt with him,,,,,,

Just some info I would throw out,,,,, good luck

13-Feb-18
I am going to wally tomorrow, gonna pick up a pack to try if they still have them. I have a soft lock quiver from Alpine. It is the type that grips the arrow in 2 spots. I pulled the foam out of the head and can put any head in that quiver without worries.

• Sitka Gear