Firehuntfish 01-Mar-18
pointingdogs 03-Mar-18
Firehuntfish 04-Mar-18
Firehuntfish 04-Mar-18
bpettet 04-Mar-18
Firehuntfish 05-Mar-18
14-Feb-18
Bow Hunter's group Package: Offer good for September 2018 or 2019:

The month of September is what we call a "sleeper" month for bow hunting in South Africa. The crowds are gone and the airfares are down, but the bow hunting remains strong. The weather is still mild and very dry. The animals will be on their feet all day in search of the water and mineral licks until the October rains begin to fall. Get your group together and come take advantage of some truly incredible daily rates and specially discounted trophy/cull packages for the month of September!

Offers based on a minimum 4 or more bow hunters:

$1250 – includes 10 days ( 10 nights ) – 2 hunters per PH

Choose from the following selection of hunting packages:

Trophy Package 1:

1 warthog

1 impala

1 gemsbok

Trophy package price: $1575

Trophy Package 2:

1 impala

1 blesbok

1 kudu

Trophy package price: $2975

Cull package:

4 warthog cull

2 Impala female

1 waterbuck female

1 wildebeest female

Trophy package price: $950

*Additional trophies can be added to any package from a specially discounted list upon request.

These packages are all-inclusive of the following:

*Full-time services of the PH, and personal 4x4 hunting vehicle

*Full team of trackers, skinners, and camp staff

*All accommodations, meals, snacks, beverages, and daily laundry/maid service

*Field preparation of your trophies

*Transport of your trophies to taxidermist or dip & pack facility

*Airport transfers/meet & greets to and from OR Tambo Airport Johannesburg (VIP meet & greet is extra and will be paid directly to the guest house).

*All VAT taxes, and licenses.

This package does not include the following:

*Trophy fees for animals taken in addition to the package

*Wounded or lost game where blood is drawn

*Taxidermy or dip & pack services, shipping of trophies to final destination

*Export permit fees for certain regulated species

*Hotel accommodation before or after safari (if necessary)

*Gratuities for PH and camp staff

To book or request more information, PM or email Dan Leahy (firehuntfish) and reference the "Bow Hunter's Group Package Special" offered on Bowsite.com

16-Feb-18
Dan,

Ck your pm's

27-Feb-18
FHF, Pm sent.

27-Feb-18
PM sent

01-Mar-18
Thanks to everyone for your interest in this package offer.... This really is a fantastic opportunity for those who are able to assemble their own group of hunters and take advantage of some really low daily rates & great trophy packages...

FYI, In looking at September 2018 airfares and direct flight options as of today:

Delta was as low as $995 SAA was as low as $761

These fares are nearly half of peak season of June-August!

03-Mar-18
Where are those plane fares from?? I can not find them that low. Thanks.

04-Mar-18
The fares are direct from the Delta and SAA websites departing from Atlanta and JFK respectively for the first week of September 2018.

04-Mar-18
This is what I just booked for today for the first week of September 2018: FLIGHTS TUE 04 SEP FLL 4:45 PM to JNB 5:35 PM ARRIVES NEXT DAY Flight Number DL 2393, Flight Number DL 200 TRAVEL TIME18h 50m 1 STOP Basic Economy (E) | Basic Economy (E) Nonchangeable/ Nonrefundable Change Flight Delta Air Lines Baggage Information opens in new window View Details of DL 2393 DL 200 View Seats In-flight services amenities: Wi-Fi USB Power Delta Studio Personal Entertainment Live Satellite TV WED 12 SEP JNB 6:50 PM to FLL 5:02 PM ARRIVES NEXT DAY Flight Number DL 85131, Flight Number DL 83, Flight Number DL 1615 TRAVEL TIME28h 12m MULTI-STOP Basic Economy (E) | Basic Economy (E) | Basic Economy (E) Nonchangeable/ Nonrefundable Change Flight Delta Air Lines Baggage Information opens in new window View Details of DL 8513 DL 83 DL 1615 View Seats In-flight services amenities: Wi-Fi USB Power Delta Studio Personal Entertainment Live Satellite TV REMEMBER, YOUR BASIC ECONOMY FARE INCLUDES SOME RESTRICTIONS. NEED FLEXIBILITY? UPGRADE TO MAIN CABIN. Complimentary first checked bag Opportunity to select a seat at anytime Select seats near travel companions More flexibility, with eligible ticket changes (fees may apply) Upgrades permitted - including paid & complimentary Main Cabin Payment Options$25.00Per Person Each Way UPGRADE PRICE OVERVIEW Price per Passenger$943.00 Taxes, Fees and Charges $151.01 Total Price (USD)$1,094.01

04-Mar-18
Dan, thanks again for the detailed info you sent. I'm not able to put together another hunter on my end but if anyone from here is open to having me join their party and needs another hunter to make the package work, I would be interested. Posting here on that being a possibility.

05-Mar-18
Bpettet,

Thanks again for your interest in this hunt package..... Although it is difficult to get everyone on the same page for a hunt like that, we are definitely open to putting hunters together who do not have their own group. If anyone is interested in that option, please feel free to contact me.

• Sitka Gear