Buffalo1 15-Feb-18
Beendare 15-Feb-18
Buffalo1 15-Feb-18
Bill Obeid 15-Feb-18
Beendare 15-Feb-18
Highlife 15-Feb-18
bonehead 15-Feb-18
14-Feb-18
I have to have mine done.....torn ligament tried everything else for going on 2 years.

How long was your recovery to when you could shoot a bow? Any tips?

15-Feb-18
It's been 2 years snapped it right in half. Tore the hell out of it 5 times before that. Do what they tell you to do seriously

15-Feb-18
No experience here but------->

Recover well and get back in the game

Good luck, Robb

15-Feb-18
What kind of elbow surgery?

15-Feb-18
Surgery is for a torn tendon

15-Feb-18
Hadn't had that one.

15-Feb-18
Tendon: connects muscle to bone

a flexible but inelastic cord of strong fibrous collagen tissue attaching a muscle to a bone.

Ligament : connects bone to bone

a short band of tough, flexible, fibrous connective tissue that connects two bones or cartilages or holds together a joint.

15-Feb-18
Well thanks for the anatomy lesson.....

I have only talked to the PA over the phone and he said the surgeon would explain it. He said I need surgery as something separated from the bone. I have a consult with the surgeon on Tuesday.

I was just thinking there were others that had been there done that and might have some related experience.

15-Feb-18
I tore a tendon which pulled a piece of bone with it bear hunting in Canada. Long story short I waited until I got back to have it checked. Doctor said it was basically too late to do anything about it. Should have gotten anoher opinion that was 20 something years ago and I still have issues with it. Do what your doctor tells you and your PT therapist.

15-Feb-18
repaired a biceps tendon today. I would let him draw with that arm at 3 months

• Sitka Gear