PECO 22-Feb-18
PECO 22-Feb-18
Bill Obeid 22-Feb-18
PECO 22-Feb-18
PECO 22-Feb-18
Sling Shot 26-Feb-18
MeanMachine 26-Feb-18
16-Feb-18
I'm shopping for a new trail cam. What are thoughts on Stealth Cam? Camofire has some of them today. What would be your choice on a camera under $100. I don't want anything fancy, just something to see what is out there, good battery life, and a camera that does not take 500 pictures every time the wind blows.

16-Feb-18
I have 4 stealth cams and have had great success. They are all 2 years old and older. My dad just got the trail hawk 16NG off Camofire a month ago when on sale and been getting great pics and battery life.

16-Feb-18
I like my Stealth Cams, have 3 or 4

16-Feb-18
For some reason I thought they were junk like Wildgame Innovations. I can say that because I have had a few Wildgame and replacing one. But on the trailcam review websites, Stealthcams are at the top, so wanted some input here. I'm most likely going to order one from Camofire today.

16-Feb-18
I bought a bunch of refurb Stealthcams last year off Camofire for 44.99 or less. Tried the PX12, PX14, and the RX36NG. They all worked great but the PX12 and PX14 lacked in picture quality compared to the RX36NG. Lithium batteries in both lasted 6+ months and were still half full when I picked them up.

16-Feb-18
I've only owned one stealth cam but I was unimpressed with that one I think there are better options for the same price. The stealth cam I owned had good triggering speed and took clear pics but after a year and a half the night time photos stopped working I would just get pitch black photos. Wild game innovation isn't much better out of the three I've owned none I'd say 2 years is the average they've lasted and they have a slow triggering speed. For a cam for under a $100 I think moultrie is the best definitely the longest lasting I have one now that's been out for over 5 years and is still going. The older moultries didn't have the best triggering speed but the new models have improved a ton.

16-Feb-18
They are ok. Not the best. I have a couple of them, have had a few times where they didn't perform and that is super frustrating after a 5 hour drive and finding they didn't take pics. Seems like the more expensive ones work better. I hate spending money on them but I may be changing my setup and spending a little more on some that are more dependable.

16-Feb-18

walks with a gimp's embedded Photo
walks with a gimp's embedded Photo
I like the 2 Brownings I have and the battery life is great if you decide to spend a little more. Can't help you out with the Stealth though and I think there are several on sale now on Camofire. Browning pic here.

16-Feb-18
^^^^ I agree with gimpy. Really impressed with my 3 Brownings. Not expensive but take very good pics, good trigger speed and batteries last a long time in heat and cold.

16-Feb-18
Check out trailcampro.com.

They test of all major brands and do side by side comparisons so you can pick what features are most important to you. Plus they have their own warranty with all brands. I've bought 4-6 from them and they have real good customer service and package deals.

The very got a 2 Browning package now for $230.

17-Feb-18
I am very happy with all my Stealth Cams. I have a number of them in all price points. I really like my DS4K. Best video I have ever seen.

17-Feb-18
I have 5 of the Stealth Cam G30s. Have been very happy with them. I bought them on Amazon and EBay for $70-$85 each. The No Glo cams are the next one I will get. They seem to be running under $100 right now.

17-Feb-18
Well, I gave my wife the link to Camofire and the Trailhawk 16 yesterday. It's my birthday on the 26th and I told her I need a new camera. I'm not sure what she did, I'm waiting to see!

17-Feb-18
By the way, that white tube in my pic is a corn feeder made out of 6 inch PVC pipe capped on both ends that is 5 foot long with a 4 inch hole in the bottom cap with a baffle. The baffle prevents the corn from all flowing out at once and it holds almost a 50 pound bag of corn. It has 2 legs made out of 2x4's and fold up along side the tube when not in use. Deer love it but I only have it out after the season to see who made it to live another year.

17-Feb-18
Heres a cool video I got on one of my Stealth cams last year. Not bad quality

22-Feb-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo

22-Feb-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo

22-Feb-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
The wife "pulled the trigger" for me! Now if I only had some batteries!

22-Feb-18
Well? You’re not waiting till the 26 th , are you?

22-Feb-18
I live in the sticks, batteries are 25 miles away. I must wait at least until tomorrow :(

22-Feb-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
I found batteries. Camera was easy to set up. I will keep you guys posted with the performance of this camera.

26-Feb-18
Terrible customer service. Several years ago I bought two of their cameras from Cabelas. Neither one worked so I decided to contact Stealth. I was advised to send them in. It took a month or more to get them back. The cameras I got were refurbish. They were full of pictures that appeared to be taken at an oriental laundry. I called them and told them I paid for new cameras not refurbished ones. They told me that they were not obligated to replace them with new cameras and that was that. So I put them in the woods and the pictures were horrible. I threw both into the trash and I will never own another ever.

26-Feb-18

MeanMachine's embedded Photo
MeanMachine's embedded Photo
They work great, for us anyway.

• Sitka Gear