WapitiBob 16-Feb-18
BULELK1 17-Feb-18
7 Points 18-Feb-18
pav 19-Feb-18
pav 21-Feb-18
BULELK1 21-Feb-18
ElkNut1 21-Feb-18
16-Feb-18
Anyone else NOT seeing their big game applications on the dash board yet? I applied early Monday morning. By Tuesday, my hunting license was available. It's Friday and still not seeing my big game applications? Disclaimer says dash board is not in real time and to allow 24 hours to load. It's been ALOT longer than 24 hours. Bought the license and elk app on the same transaction. Is it time to give them a call...or just be patient?

16-Feb-18
If you have a receipt from applying I wouldn't fret. I don't think anything shows up accurately until the draw is complete.

16-Feb-18
I had point guard issues and called. The lady I spoke with said they would have all issues straightened out before the draw. Even though I couldn't see some of my info she could and was reading it back to me.

16-Feb-18
Step back and take a deep breath...

16-Feb-18
mine doesn't show on dashboard either

16-Feb-18
Mine doesn't show on the dashboard either - just my "game license"....

16-Feb-18
Just checked and my 2018-19 license and my 2018 Elk app are both visible.

16-Feb-18
Mine showed up almost immediately but I did seperate transactions for the license and tag.

16-Feb-18
I have been dealing with F&G staff as mine shows 5 people in the party (only 4 allowed) and shows we all have zero BPs when in fact we all have BPs.....F&G assures me that all this is checked and made right automatically just before the actual draw....I am saving my emails !!

16-Feb-18
Well I see mine just changed.....it is correct now with only 4 applicants for the party app but the BPs still read zero for all 4 of us??

16-Feb-18
Appreciate the feedback guys. I have the receipts...so I'll just wait it out as suggested. The odds of actually drawing an elk tag are pretty low...but I really don't want to miss out on the point and lose a loyalty point at the same time.

16-Feb-18
The "draw apps" portion of the portal does not show any bonus points by design, it's not linked. You have to go to the points portion of the portal.

17-Feb-18
I too print my appls out as I apply and All my points at that time also.

With only 2 points going in this years as I drew last year with only 3 points, I 'aint' to worried about drawing back-to-back Az. bull tags! haha

Good luck, Robb

18-Feb-18
200K applications and you want it in 24 hours....yer dealing with a state government here.

19-Feb-18

pav's embedded Photo
pav's embedded Photo
I applied very early on Monday and didn't post this thread until Friday. The "24 hour" time frame was quoted from the AZ F&G website. A week after the fact and it still looks like I did not apply. I did print off my receipts...just in case. Hopefully, I won't need them.

21-Feb-18
FYI, my draw apps showed up on the dashboard last night.

21-Feb-18
That is good news pav!!

I hope it plays out for ya and that tag is coming your way.

Good luck, Robb

21-Feb-18
Pav, now you can stop sweating! Good luck!

I'm in for AZ as well, fingers crossed!

ElkNut/Paul

• Sitka Gear