Ucsdryder 17-Feb-18
Mossyhorn 17-Feb-18
Ucsdryder 17-Feb-18
Trial153 17-Feb-18
Ron Niziolek 17-Feb-18
Trial153 17-Feb-18
jingalls 18-Feb-18
16-Feb-18
No BOW raffle this year! Some rich guy ruined for the rest of us and bought all 300 tickets! :-(

16-Feb-18

Michael's Link
I am really pulling for one of the underdogs that got 1 of the 20 tickets before they were sold out in one transaction.

17-Feb-18
What kind of bow

17-Feb-18
BOW=Bowhunters Of Wyoming

17-Feb-18
I got a junk email from Muley Fanatic advertising the same thing; a Wyoming commissioners tag good for deer, elk, or pronghorn.

However, they’re selling a maximum of 500 tickets at $100 each. I’d buy a ticket at BOW’s ticket limit and rate, but not this one.

17-Feb-18
Scoot the reality is they weren’t selling out. So would you rather have more money for BOW or have a chance to win? The “spirit” of the raffle is to raise money and the hunter raised more money. There are 2 ways to look at it.

17-Feb-18
They sold out last year...

17-Feb-18
Lonebull said in the thread linked above that the raffle has only sold out once since it started. That’s what I was referencing.

17-Feb-18
Sold out or not, disenfranchisement of sportman is will be a net loss for conservation and the organization. I am sure foward thinking members will prevent this in the future.

17-Feb-18
This situation will definitely be fixed next year. We never saw this coming and weren't prepared for it. Hopefully all you Bowsiters who have supported us in the past will continue to do so next year!

17-Feb-18
Looking forward to it Ron ...keep up the good work you guys do great.

18-Feb-18
They sell out because I was too late last year and they were gone. I was on here looking for tickets too and was disappointed! I'm glad they raised the money again but I sure would of liked to buy one ticket.

Would it be possible to issue another 100 tickets???

• Sitka Gear