t-roy 17-Feb-18
Dino 17-Feb-18
bowonly 17-Feb-18
midwest 17-Feb-18
MarkU 17-Feb-18
MarkU 17-Feb-18
bowonly 18-Feb-18
16-Feb-18
I am looking for ideas, pics of water Buff skulls presentations? I want to put it on a wall...these things are heavy. Please advise. :)

17-Feb-18
There was a thread a while back with some cool stands for deer skulls. I have a bunch of skulls laying around and got the idea to do a stripped juniper trunk with a branch or two and set up in a corner with my buffalo skull and sheep skulls at the bottom and the deer skulls hung up the tree. Still looking for the right piece fo juniper..

17-Feb-18

bowonly's embedded Photo
bowonly's embedded Photo
The big skull hooker works just fine for a plain skull. And you are right, they are very heavy.

17-Feb-18
Bowonly, thank u for the pic. Pls send me a pic of the back where the skull hooker meets the skull. I like that it brings it away from the wall!

17-Feb-18

Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Mine is a pretty simple Euro style mount. Skull is minted to a piece of 4x4" fence post.

17-Feb-18

bowonly's embedded Photo
bowonly's embedded Photo
Here you go. You are right about display angles. You can even put it in a corner.

17-Feb-18
Bowonly.....is that a bola hanging on the wall behind the skullhooker?

17-Feb-18
Thank u for the responses!

17-Feb-18
Yes, it is a bolo. I try to bring home souvenirs, especially weapons from my travels.

17-Feb-18
bowonly....why'd you hang it on the ceiling? ;-)

17-Feb-18
Rich, is that critter in the upper right of your first picture one of your neighbors cows? Or sheep?

17-Feb-18
Midwest, forgot to add, Rich is vyslexic, can't tell up from down.

Get your dictionary out.

18-Feb-18
I am always trying to come up with a unique mount/ position for my trophy room. Hence the hanging from the ceiling pose. Besides I've run out of room on the walls. You guys have that problem too, right?

Mark, that animal is my neighbor's sheep dog. It makes SCI. But, of course, I have never entered it.........

• Sitka Gear