Buffalo1 18-Feb-18
Xbowdoctor95 18-Feb-18
foxwillkill 19-Feb-18
Skippy 19-Feb-18
KSBOW 19-Feb-18
wraith8 21-Feb-18
t-roy 21-Feb-18
18-Feb-18
Hey guys, so I'm wrapping up my final plans on this hog hunt this summer. It looks like Shiloh is the place to go, but my folks always said, "Leave no stone unturned". So, has anyone hunting this ranch before? Prices are legitimate but I'm looking for an amazing weekend. And 2 hogs of course! Let me know if you've been here before. Just curious.

18-Feb-18
Are you booked at Shiloh?

18-Feb-18
Not yet. I'm going to book this week (for June-July).

18-Feb-18
Once you book with Shiloh- you simply need to practice, pack and go. Matt and Cheryl will take excellent care of you. Great folks and excellent hunting venue. No "back up" plan needed.

18-Feb-18
Thanks Buffalo1. All the reassurance I needed. If anyone else is headed down to Shiloh in those months I will see you there! I'll be the one hoisting the biggest swine. Hahaha

19-Feb-18
We just got back from Shiloh, a great time as always. Already booked next Feb. We have thread posted under Fox and friends. I've never been there in the summer but I'm sure it's HOT FUN. Enjoy.

19-Feb-18
Can't go wrong with the Shiloh hog hunt. I've hunted in June down there the heat is tolerable.

19-Feb-18
I have done several hunts at Shiloh in summer, same outcome as winter. Temp can be hot, but my feeling is I am going to be doing something in outside in June/July in Kansas might as well be killing hogs in Oklahoma. Only bad thing about Shiloh is one trip is never enough!!!

21-Feb-18
Our group has been down there twice, both times in July, and we're finalizing plans for our next trip. Very, very hot, but a great time anyway. As has already been said, Matt and Cheryl will take very good care of you, they run a great operation. You'll have a great time with them. Also, if you're not used to it, and even if you are, make sure to plan for the heat if you're going in the summer. I thought the St. Louis area was hot in the summer, but we've got nothing on Oklahoma in the summer

21-Feb-18
I’d wait till mid August. Should be cooled off down there by then!

• Sitka Gear