pav 20-Feb-18
pav 20-Feb-18
BULELK1 20-Feb-18
DonVathome 20-Feb-18
IdyllwildArcher 20-Feb-18
MeanMachine 04-Mar-18
t-roy 04-Mar-18
19-Feb-18
I have been a member for a few years. I update my points and I have tried everything but when I go to draw odds they never automatically update my points like they claim they will????

Ideas?

19-Feb-18
I just use BULELK’s knowledge, he’s a drawing odds machine!

19-Feb-18
Now that’s funny.

20-Feb-18
I have a routine of going to the website after every draw and updating my points. I've never seen where they update your points without the draw service. How could they if they didn't know if you drew or not?

20-Feb-18

DonVathome's embedded Photo
I change my points every year but they are supposed to automatically be entered into the column when you are a member where you enter your nonresident points. They are not.

20-Feb-18

20-Feb-18
Look at the first picture it said they will automatically populate for you. It has never done this for me and I’ve tried everything I can find.

I should just use Robb’s math I like it a lot better then the truth :-)

20-Feb-18
They automatically populate the hunt you look up. Not the record.

20-Feb-18

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
Your odds last year in blue are what they’re talking about. You have to input your own points which is why you should go to the site after every draw to update them.

20-Feb-18

pav's embedded Photo
pav's embedded Photo
If you have points loaded in the portfolio, there is no need to fill in the "Current Points" box when searching per state/species. The portfolio does that for you automatically and will reflect the number of points you had entering the listed year's draw in a blue column among the white columns. Keep in mind, your portfolio may say you have five points AFTER the 2017 draw, but if the 2017 draw stats are the latest available...your search result will reflect four points going into the 2017 draw.

20-Feb-18
Good morning Ike! At least we posted different screen shots!

20-Feb-18
+ 1 Iddy and pav

It shows when you do the search on the screen.

Pretty simple process

I have used them for years with no complaints as Jon is a stand up guy.

Good luck, Robb

20-Feb-18
Yes I know the hunt you look up but it never works I have to hand enter it every time. Never showd up for me when I do exactly that

20-Feb-18
You've entered your points in the MY Points section and hit save? In the unit comparison tool, your points wont show up, but when you click on a hunt, it should have your points in blue, just like it was for me in the pic I posted above. If you're having problems or find a bug, email the admin, I've found minor discrepancies in stats or bugs and he's always fixed them and emailed me back right away.

04-Mar-18
Hunters Trailhead=Damn Good

04-Mar-18
Visited with Jon for over an hour at the Classic today. Agree with Rob. Jon is definitely a good guy.

• Sitka Gear