greg simon 19-Feb-18
Pete In Fairbanks 20-Feb-18
Stekewood 20-Feb-18
mgmicky 21-Feb-18
Mertyman 21-Feb-18
smarba 23-Feb-18
stagetek 23-Feb-18
19-Feb-18
Ok tall gentleman! So, I have a chance at making some steals on Sitka. I will be getting pretty much the whole Whitetail line. However, I am 6'4 and like 185 lbs. I like the athletic fit. Compression almost. And this stuff comes as follows: Long-Sleeve Tee in a Large, Short sleeve merino in a Medium, Heavyweight Zip T in a Large, Stratus Vest in a Medium and Jacket in a Large. Will this fit my tall yet slightly wiry frame? Or should I wait for some different sizes. Time is running out, but I should add that I lift and will probably put on a few pounds between seasons but nothing too crazy. Annnnnd go.

19-Feb-18
I'm 6'4" 210 pounds. I wear all XL. You can probably make it with large if you want a snug fit but stay away from medium. Sitka is sized for an athletic fit already.

20-Feb-18
Greg,

That explains the sizing issues I had with Sitka. At 6' 4" and 260 lbs, I came to the conclusion that Sitka was not sized for tall FAT people. This is obviously "fat-ism" in its most serious form!

Pete

20-Feb-18
Im 6’4” 210 pounds and XL jackets fit me perfectly. I have a pair of stratus pants in Large Tall that are just a tad tight in the waist that I am going to sell. Send me a PM if you are interested. They’re practically brand new.

21-Feb-18
I can’t speak for any Sitka pants, but I would lean toward the large tops. I don’t lift as much as I used to, but at 6’3” 170lbs the large tops fit me well with a little room to spare.

21-Feb-18
I'm only 5'8" but need XL tops due to having broad shoulders. The L tops I've tried on felt like they were going to rip out in the shoulder area when going through the drawing motion.

23-Feb-18
Take all of your OWN measurements and compare to the size chart on Sitka's website. Their sizing is spot on, so wherever you fall is the size you need. You'll definitely want TALL pants, though.

23-Feb-18
At 6'7" and 255 it's always about sleeve length. X-large, or 2x-large will fit fine on my torso, but unless I buy XLT or 2XLT, I'll be way too short on sleeve length. Most large or x-large tops are 34-35" sleeve length. I need 37-38".

• Sitka Gear