drycreek 24-Feb-18
Bou'bound 24-Feb-18
bad karma 25-Feb-18
tobinsghost 25-Feb-18
bad karma 25-Feb-18
creed 25-Feb-18
Bowriter 26-Feb-18
24-Feb-18
This last week of trying to shoot everyday,I've been shooting everything to the left two or three inches.elevation is good.I've been babying a bad left shoulder ,I shoot right handed.my recurve or compound,its the same.thinking its time to take some time off and let shoulder rest some.recurves are 40#, and 45#,compounds are 60#.

24-Feb-18
Sometimes you just need to take a break. I've come back after a couple weeks, and shot some of my best rounds.

I've got the shoulder problem going as well, (Right shoulder, right handed). I'm sure it's not helping my groups, but I grit my teeth through it. I've been managing 4 to 5 days a week. Going in for an MRI Arthrogram on Friday, we'll see how bad I've hosed it...

24-Feb-18
I've had right shoulder done,not going thru that again with the left.

24-Feb-18
How about for the last year ? LOL ! My shooting has deteriorated so much in the last year from eye and shoulder issues that I'm thinking about just using a hatchet !

24-Feb-18
shooting more when injured will be a great way to shoot worse, feel worse, and do more harm. Walk away for a while.

25-Feb-18
Don't reinforce bad habits.

25-Feb-18
Stretch, stretch ,stretch and then see the Ol Sawbone!

About 5 years ago I had crazy bad shoulder pain. Went onto Google and found several stretches I could do on my own. Next season I was all good. Didn't need to see a doctor but just needed some rest and stretches.

25-Feb-18
Shoulders do not fix themselves. See a doctor, get some physical therapy. But don't expect it to repair on its own.

25-Feb-18
What bad karma said. I lost over 50% use of my left arm by letting a shoulder go. And it is permanent. They are nothing to fool around with.

26-Feb-18
Heck son, I went through a year of bad shooting. Lemme tell you a secret. The more you fight it, the wusser it is going to get. Put your bow up for a few days and go fishing or chasing women. Trust me, the problem is in your head. Don't go to messin with your equipment.

Yet.

• Sitka Gear