DConcrete 25-Feb-18
HDE 25-Feb-18
JCarrowthem 26-Feb-18
BULELK1 26-Feb-18
wapiti1 26-Feb-18
HDE 26-Feb-18
JCarrowthem 26-Feb-18
25-Feb-18
Looking at these units for my first Ut. deer bow hunt. not looking for monster bucks seeing more deer is more importent to me and having a good time. Thanks J.C.

25-Feb-18
How many points you have?

25-Feb-18
Will, I have 2 pp. just looking to have a good bowhunt I'm retired and have alot of time. may try for an WY. deer tag as well.

25-Feb-18
I would suggest Monroe based on my research. I believe the Monroe has restricted folks hunting cows/spikes recently so there may be less overall pressure. Harvest stats are better on Monroe too. I applied for a nearby unit I'm hoping to elk hunt in a few years. Good luck!

25-Feb-18
Okie, A big thanks, I'll see how the guys vote on this and go from there, would love to elk hunt in ut. but on PP. so it could be a long time. OK Monroe 1 vote J.C.

25-Feb-18
Go to the blues (abajos).

The Monroe isn’t a very good deer unit.

The blues is awesome.

In case you weren’t aware, the abajos are also called the blues

25-Feb-18
Monroe.

26-Feb-18
OK, Thats 2 for Monroe and 1 for San Juan ( or the Blues I think) Dconcrete your not pulling my leg?

26-Feb-18
Nah DC isn't pulling you leg-------------->

What ever you decide I hope it plays out well for ya

Good luck, Robb

26-Feb-18
I like to hunt every two years in Utah, Monroe was my 2016 hunt. Lots of small bucks, lots of tags issued, but fun hunt if you don't need a giant.

26-Feb-18
Reason I say Monroe is I haven't seen the deer "numbers" as before, not even spikes and forkies close to the roads on The Blues. But that was 2015. 2016 saw some better deer, but still fewer than before. Wasn't up there much in 2017, so maybe it has got better...?

Lots of does, as always, though.

26-Feb-18
Thanks guys, I still have a day or so i'll do a little more looking then dive in. I would take a few less deer for bigger bucks. thanks Robb. i'll let you know how it go's. J.C.

• Sitka Gear