Brotsky 28-Feb-18
Ambush 28-Feb-18
Brotsky 28-Feb-18
wildwilderness 01-Mar-18
Ambush 01-Mar-18
28-Feb-18

trkyslr's embedded Photo
trkyslr's embedded Photo
I’m shooting them four fletched and liking them a lot.. ive tuned my arrows with them shooting both vpa’s and RAD DELMASTROS AND RIVALS. The vpa is bigger surface area so now days I tune with them and know the rad’s will fly just as good if not better. The heat vanes are very stiff and very quiet.

28-Feb-18

trkyslr's embedded Photo
trkyslr's embedded Photo
Helical af!

28-Feb-18
trkslr what fletching jig are you using?

28-Feb-18
Smarba, Joe helped me fletch them up with a blitz

28-Feb-18
I have a Bitz but no matter how hard I've tried to tweak the helical I can't get anywhere near the layout you show. Guess I'll have to try again. Thx

28-Feb-18
Ya he has some special way of getting that helical. If I three fletched I’d use the mini ez fletcher which puts on about the same amount of helical.

28-Feb-18
Good point regarding the added length, thx. I've been using 3xBlazers for years and years, but may give 4xHeat a try.

28-Feb-18
I shoot Exodus heads with three Blazers set helical out of a Bohning Tower jig. Work great.

28-Feb-18
I use a four fletch, low profile now to and they are great. Though I use a Bitz, you can easily do four fletch in the Tower's and AZ's. Put in your shaft and two vanes. When set, turn your shaft 180 and do two more vanes. Better rest prong clearance with this configuration to.

28-Feb-18
Ambush, rather than 4x90 degree you'd get 2x120 2x60. Bitz has a setting for that configuration as well.

28-Feb-18
Ambush, good tip. I may try that this summer. The AZ mini puts a great helical on, that would be pretty slick.

28-Feb-18
Yes smarba, that’s the configuration I use on my old Bitz. I had to go away from a three fletch Blazer because of cable contact.

No contact now, better rest clearance and great flight. And if I wasn’t mostly deaf, I might notice they are quieter to.

28-Feb-18
JTV...they weigh 6 gr.

01-Mar-18
I tried the heat vane last year on the Easton injexion shaft. I went with 3. This was my first time with both so not sure if the shaft or the vane was the issue but I could not get fixed blades to fly, even using a small wac'em that works with everything else.

The heat is quieter than blazers. I think I need to try a 4 fletch next like many others do.

01-Mar-18
"The Fusion X-ll Vanes from Norway Industries are a modified version of the Fusion vanes in 2.1" size. They are .43" height and 5.8 grains weight. Black base."

These are the vanes that I'm using in four fletch, on Easton Axis arrows. A stiffer vane requires less square area to spin/steer a broadhead equipped arrow given the same amount of helical/offset. But softer vanes are more forgiving of contact.

• Sitka Gear