Nick Muche 01-Apr-18
caribou77 01-Apr-18
SBH 01-Apr-18
HUNT MAN 01-Apr-18
Nick Muche 02-Apr-18
MDW 02-Apr-18
M.Pauls 02-Apr-18
28-Feb-18
I was wondering if any other company took over the operation that Bob Fratze used to run. Myself and all my sons still use his clothing a lot but needless to say after 40 or 50 yrs some could replacement. I was just watching an old video and all the hunters were wearing Winona clothing, of course who showed up in the video but Bob Fratze.

28-Feb-18
The knit tree is the current manufacturer.

28-Feb-18
www.theknittree.com in Redding, California. Sharon @ 530-365-2351

28-Feb-18
Somewhat similar pattern to Kuiu Vias.

01-Mar-18
I still have a original sweater but like Nybob said, getting pretty ragged. Pants fell apart 10 yrs. back.

01-Mar-18
one of my buddies has a sweater from Winona.... I've tried to lift it 20 times.

01-Mar-18
theres a couple of used ones on Ebay right now.

01-Mar-18
I still have quite a bit of it. Wear it, now and then. Have no idea who makes it, now.

01-Mar-18
I have some of the original stuff and have also purchased from The Knit Tree. She turns out some fine garments.

01-Mar-18
Lots of options on the website, I particularly am interested in the merino blend pull over hoodie, might have to get one of them.

01-Mar-18

Nick Muche's Link
Link to the online store

01-Mar-18

Cobie33's embedded Photo
Cobie33's embedded Photo
I have the merino blend pullover henley, merino blend bottoms and stocking hat. Love them!

02-Mar-18
Double Post, sorry!

02-Mar-18
not ever seeing this in person what makes it so good? Is it warm? Looks like a burr magnet. How is it with wind looks like it blows right through. Is this just early season wear?

02-Mar-18
Do there products keep u pretty warm???

25-Mar-18
I have 2 of the orginal grey jackets. 1 of the brown with the liner. 2 of the pants and 1 pair from the knitting tree. I even have the same hat from 25 years ago. Warm, it's like anything else, you have to layer. But, yes it is quite warm. Being 61 and diabetic, I get cold pretty quick. But, with this stuff, I stay plenty warm.

26-Mar-18
I picked up two of the merino blend hooded sweatshirts and just got my shipping notification. Excited to try these out. Hopefully they fit well and are comfortable!

26-Mar-18
That stuff is at the right price that trad guys can pay Sitka prices but still tell everyone they wear old fashioned wool!

26-Mar-18
I have the old stuff from the '80's along with the Knit Tree stuff I posted and it does keep you warm. Like Boris said depending on the temp you do have to layer. Will it pick up burrs, sure, I use a BurzOff to get them off.

26-Mar-18
Have a box full and still prefer over the newer camo, I just layer accordingly to the weather and change into the fall grey in the later season with winter camo, have had deer look right through me. Even have the blaze orange camo that works really well, just got to keep my son's hands out of them.

01-Apr-18

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Here are the two I got.

01-Apr-18
How do you like them Nick? Curious on the color choice to the right, whats the plan for that one? I love the 1 I picked up a year ago off eBay. My dad had a set when I was a young boy. Brings back great memories seeing this stuff.

01-Apr-18
Nick- What are the two camo colors you selected?

01-Apr-18
That’s his going out shirt!!

02-Apr-18
Wife says they are really soft/comfy on the inside and well put together.

Besides church and my weekly bridge club meetings, my plan for the camo pattern on the right was for the tundra and Kodiak in the fall. Should blend in well for either and I think it's showing up much brighter than what it actually looks like.

02-Apr-18
Got a set of this stuff years ago when it first came out. Used it till my wife made me pitch it from being so ragged. I was making my own gillie suit!

02-Apr-18
Stuff looks super rad. And comfy! I'm going to second LBshooter's questions. Is this for under a shell only in windy conditions? How about the lined jackets? Or how about the pants? By looking at it, I'm guessing the application would be similar to a basic fleece garment? Love the white in the camo pattern. Because they're saying allow 2 weeks for it to be knit I'm also assuming it is made in the USA which is important to me in not getting killed on Duty after shipping to Canada.

• Sitka Gear