onXmaps Issues.
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
RutnStrut 01-Mar-18
onX Hunt 02-Mar-18
RutnStrut 02-Mar-18
onX Hunt 02-Mar-18
01-Mar-18
Has anyone had any issues with onX and their auto renew for their state subscription? Mine auto renewed through Google play, onX says no record of it and wants me to pay again. Google says it absolutely did and onX got the money. onX customer support has been little help although I have sent them various screenshots of the payment page from Google.

02-Mar-18
Hello, We have been having issues with the App and Google Play store basically reporting back to our system when someone renews or purchases a membership. It's an issue with the back end of things from their side and have been told they are working on getting it fixed. Once you send a screenshot over to us of your proof of purchase then we can update it directly on our end. If you sent that to our support team then I can assure you we will get it updated. I'll send you a private message to get your email so we can get that squared away

02-Mar-18
Thanks much onx Hunt. Funny thing is Google placed all the blame on you guys. I do take your word over theirs though.

02-Mar-18
Yeah, they tend to do that. Glad you are up and running and let us know if you have any other questions

• Sitka Gear