Wood 07-Mar-18
Teeton 08-Mar-18
JCarrowthem 09-Mar-18
Deone H 09-Mar-18
JCarrowthem 09-Mar-18
04-Mar-18
Curious have any of you tried this release Lewis

05-Mar-18
I'm a Winn free flight hook fan, so I looked at this thread. I'm I right in that it works opposite of normal release, in that the release activates when the trigger is released, rather that depressed? If so, what's the learning curve on that as mentally its the opposite of learned triggers. Sounds damn dangerous to me, kind of like holding a grenade with the pin removed. And how easy would it be to let down without the arrow going off? Maybe I don't understand the release, but I'll pass.

05-Mar-18
I don’t have a clue how it works but I do like their releases Lewis

05-Mar-18
My buddy had one. I have 2 (not relaxed), C-10 & a Loop Hook, that I have not used in many years. Just like you would relax your fingers if a finger shooter. Hold the trigger when drawing - relax finger to release. Hard to trigger punch using a C-12.

05-Mar-18
I have used the c-12 for many years. I highly recommend it!!

05-Mar-18
I’ve used a Winns regular release for literally decades. I love it! But I tried the relax trigger release and returned it the same week. I’d say that my brain is probably just too trained with the pull trigger to ever be able to make the change. I hated it!

05-Mar-18
When you first start changing from fingers to a release (like many of us did in the last 20 years)...it is helpful as it mimics the muscle memory of a fingers release. My oldest boy swears by his...

06-Mar-18
I've got one. It's not bad but I never applied myself to using it all the time. I tended to take a deathgrip on the trigger and thus had trouble letting the arrow go. So mine is Very much like new. I'd happily accept an offer. I can send pics by Friday.

06-Mar-18
This release is all I have ever shot when I went to a release from fingers it was a natural transition from relaxing three fingers to one finger! I still have my first one of many it is 20 plus years old ans showd no signs of wear. Purchased a few when they went out of production but am still using first one, got the hook last year but had a few early prfmature releases so its on the shelf and back to original relax release

06-Mar-18
They are no longer made, I do know that. I have 4 or 5 that I’d sell though, a couple are brand new heads. I bought several thinking they’d be the ticket for me. I really liked them and the way they worked, but prefer regular backtension.

06-Mar-18
^^^^ they are the C-12 model

07-Mar-18
I have been using the c-12 for 35 some years. When I made the move from fingers to release aid, it seemed to me to be an easier transition. I have tried Winns and other pull type trigger releases including back tension and didn't care for them at all. I don't ever recall having the trigger punch or target panic problem.

07-Mar-18
Deone, You have a P.M.

07-Mar-18
Can the c-12 be used with a string loop?

07-Mar-18
Don't recommend Winn releases, esp. not the relax. Too ez to collapse your back tension.

07-Mar-18
They still make them. I used the loop hook model for over 10 years but tried the C-12 and could not get used to it at all. http://www.winnarchery.com/C-12-Relax-Trigger-Archery-Bow-Hunting-Release-Free-Flight-Winn-Archery-C12.html

08-Mar-18
I had a friend who had bad target panic. I believe he went to the c12 and it helped him a lot.

09-Mar-18
Thanks guys still trying to find if I can use it with a string lop?

09-Mar-18
Yes you can. John, I sent you a text and called you yesterday. Deone

09-Mar-18
Thanks Deone i'll call back this evening,

• Sitka Gear