UltimatePred 06-Mar-18
UltimatePred 19-Mar-18
rattling_junkie 20-Mar-18
UltimatePred 03-Apr-18
UltimatePred 03-Apr-18
UltimatePred 03-Apr-18
UltimatePred 03-Apr-18
04-Mar-18
Back by popular demand….THE DECOY TRADE IN EVENT! Mail your old big game decoy and contact information to: Ultimate Predator 2814 Janitell Rd. Colorado Springs, CO 80906 Once we have received your decoy, we will immediately give you a call to take your order over the phone. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call at 719-800-1497. Promotion ends 3-18-18.

05-Mar-18
Can we trade in elk for a mule deer?

Can we send in turkey for a discount on some of your wind drifters?

05-Mar-18
You guys make pretty sweet products from the reviews I'm seeing. Can't wait to try out the Mountain Goat and Mule Deer (for blacktails) up in Alaska this year!

06-Mar-18
COELKER, you absolutely can trade an elk for a md. I also don't mind extending the offer to our Wind Drifter Turkeys for you.

06-Mar-18

UltimatePred's embedded Photo
I loved visiting with this customer. His story was amazing, and he was blown away with his experience of the deer running towards him.
I loved visiting with this customer. His story was amazing, and he was blown away with his experience of the deer running towards him.
TEmbry, Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully, you have as much fun as these customers.

19-Mar-18
Great news.....we have to decided to keep this puppy rolling and extend the trade in event to the end of the month. It will end on 3-31-18. Thanks for all of your participation helping to make this a stellar success again this year!

20-Mar-18
Has anyone had success with the cow moose?

03-Apr-18
Ground Hunter, I'm SO happy to hear your buddy had fun with our Stalker Decoy. It's crazy how well those silly little dudes work. To answer your question about "So why trade it in, if it is still in great shape?", the trade in event is actually for you to be able to trade in ANY brand of decoy to receive a discount on one of ours. It is an opportunity for hunters to give our decoys a shot with a killer discount.

03-Apr-18
Dave, you can trade in any decoy you would like! The only thing we ask is if you can find all of the parts, that would be great. The reason is that we donate any "usable" used decoys to youth hunters. I apologize for my delayed response to you guys, and because of my delayed response, I am more than happy to extend the trade in offer. If you would like to participate, just give us a shout 719-800-1497.

03-Apr-18

This is the bull in the previous photo.
This is the bull in the previous photo.
Rattling_Junkie, our customers have had quite a bit of success with the cow moose. We have had everything from multiple 65" moose taken to bulls being shot at 10 yards to 76 year old grandmothers shooting their first bulls to my business partner walking right up to his bull and shooting it with his longbow all using the decoy.

03-Apr-18

10 yard shot
10 yard shot

• Sitka Gear