Rock 16-Dec-21
18-Mar-18

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
Made this for my arrows last night. Just put it up. Simple, cheap and didn't take much time.

18-Mar-18
Very cool.

18-Mar-18
You should make some and sell them.

18-Mar-18

Kevin @ Wisconsin's embedded Photo
Kevin @ Wisconsin's embedded Photo
That is sweet! I will take one. I need a place to put my arrows besides the top of the microwave.

18-Mar-18
“Cheap” after purchase of 3D printer ;)

I’m just jealous I want one

18-Mar-18

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
Good point about the cost of the printer! Fortunately, I paid for mine easily and quickly by prototyping some widgets, then using the 3d prints to make molds. Selling the molded parts in eBay to fund my hunting habit. Win win!

18-Mar-18
Can that machine make some B&C racks? I think you have an opportunity to get richer if I understand some of the priorities here.

18-Mar-18

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
I can't print antlers but I've helped most of my co-workers take pictures of them by making spotting scope adapters. My fee is a week's worth of cafeteria lunch.

18-Mar-18
I'll buy a couple. Live just over the mountain. They would work perfectly with some wooden bow racks I've built.

14-Dec-21
Have any of you tried printing photos on acrylic glass?

14-Dec-21
Have any of you tried printing photos on acrylic glass?

16-Dec-21
My husband and I recently gave my parents a joint family photo in large format. We thought that printing it out and framing it wouldn't look attractive. We had the option of ordering the work from an artist. He paints pictures from photographs. But at the last minute, we found a print on acrylic glass online. I had not seen that before, but it looked very cool. As far as I know, printing on acrylic glass lasts for years. We ordered from this particular site Acrylic Prints because they give a five-year warranty. We liked the result and the quality of the work.

16-Dec-21
Cost of 3-D printer is cheap compared to some of the CAD Programs used to make the models for the printer to work from.

• Sitka Gear