Wild Sheep
Contributors to this thread:
njbuck 19-Mar-18
APauls 26-Apr-18
Bou'bound 26-Apr-18
19-Mar-18

Garrett Bros @ Cons's embedded Photo
Gentlemen we have only one Bighorn sheep hunt open for this coming year, This Hunt will be in sept/October in a extreme remote area. It will take 2 days from staging area on horses to get to the area and then backpacking from there. MUST BE IN GOOD SHAPE AND BE ABLE TO BACKPACK SLOWLY. This is not a bighorn rut hunt so bowhunting the rams will be harder but you all know that the area has a good abundance of rams in the back country but isn't for the faint of heart as no bighorn hunt is you will be looking at hunting for rams in the 150-165 Range..... 350000$ all inclusive is what I'm selling this hunt for

19-Mar-18
Pat, a great ram but I think you may have added one too many zeros in the price.

19-Mar-18
Hahahahahha yup sure did, not bad price for a bighorn eh hahahah

19-Apr-18

Garrett Bros @ Cons's Link
Gentlemen this last bighorn sheep hunt is still open for this fall, I spoke with the outfitter and he is willing to let drop the price to 33000$ This is another great opportunity to hunt for a bighorn ram here in Alberta.

26-Apr-18
The hunt is now sold thanks guys

26-Apr-18
So did you advertise the $33,000 price as 90% off? That was like a Canadian Tire trick ;). Good luck to the hunter.

26-Apr-18
Yea I’m not sure what that all means I’m kind of a redneck with all that, the outfitter here in Alberta had one bighorn hunt open and that was the price he wanted so that’s what we sold it at. Now all we have to do is go in and enjoy every minute of Mother Nature and hope the rams cooperate

26-Apr-18
Good luck to the lucky hunter

• Sitka Gear