Deflatem 30-Mar-18
Predeter 30-Mar-18
NvaGvUp 30-Mar-18
BULELK1 01-Apr-18
ELKMAN 01-Apr-18
BULELK1 02-Apr-18
ELKMAN 02-Apr-18
19-Mar-18
I just did my 2018 Montana Moose , Sheep and Goat apps along with antelope B elk and B deer

21-Mar-18
I always like to put in the first day I can I have drew every tag in montana except bison doing that

21-Mar-18
I take the opposite approach and put in at the end and have never drawn a thing. Odds are pretty bad for a NR though. I drew an AZ strip tag with 6 points last year, and I put in 4 days before the app period ended.

22-Mar-18
Indy I have drew three goat tags two moose tag and two sheep tags I have drew elk tags in Nevada, Utah & Az with three points

22-Mar-18
I've drawn absolutely NOTHING, and I apply in almost every state... Well I missed the first day! So now what?

22-Mar-18
This is one sheep tag I ALWAYS have to apply for no matter the odds. I know a few people that have drawn and to me it is THE greatest draw tag in North America. Thanks for the reminder Dan. I put mine in last night.

22-Mar-18
Thanks for the reminder Dan. I'm in, as always. I'd have to agree with Kota-man, that is the draw tag of all draw tags. If I ever draw it I'm taking the whole month of November off :)

22-Mar-18
Yes my 680 ES sheep take was the best tag I have ever drew

22-Mar-18
Dream tag right there.

22-Mar-18
I hate to burst your guys bubble but I am going to win that NR tag this year so there is no reason for you guys to put in.

22-Mar-18
Some of us our Residents so We have 90% better chance than you But I will keep my fingers crossed for you

29-Mar-18
I a min with 257 points each for mnt goat and sheep. I also tried for bison since I suspect a lot of NR will drop out - also hoping to get a high spot on roster.

29-Mar-18
Drew a moose tag last year with only 3 pts. Take advantage of every opportunity you can.

29-Mar-18
I've drawn Sheep in NV and WY over the last four years.

In 2008 I drew the first NR archery tag that was ever available in 23N Arizona because I had max points.

Last year I drew the hardest elk tag for NR's to draw in OR because I persisted in applying and had accumulated max points.

In the next few years I am also likely to draw great elk tags in AZ, WY, and UT because I've built up so many points.

Same thing for Mule Deer in NV this year, then for CO, UT, and WY in the next three-four years.

I am also on the cusp of drawing an AZ strip tag with max points, either this year or next year.

Drawing great tags is much like investing well. If you make your 'deposits' for long enough, sooner or later you'll be able to start successfully cashing in on a fairly regular basis.

Apply, Apply, Apply!.

30-Mar-18
I would put in for a Montana Goat tag, but I'm afraid I might draw one. LOL

30-Mar-18
Big reduction in goat tags for the Crazies. I get it but, Ouch!

30-Mar-18
Applied!

01-Apr-18
I received my Booklet last Friday.

Getting my units of choice put together for applying.

#LovinLife

Robb

01-Apr-18
Why the reduction in the Crazies?

02-Apr-18
I wonder that too Casey??

I hope you are recovering well.

Good luck, Robb

02-Apr-18
I'm on the mend for sure

• Sitka Gear