wkochevar 04-Apr-18
Bigdan 04-Apr-18
Treeline 04-Apr-18
IdyllwildArcher 04-Apr-18
Tilzbow 06-Apr-18
osage 06-Apr-18
Bigdan 07-Apr-18
19-Mar-18
Just got my 2018 Nevada stuff done you have to go in through www.ndowlicensing .com to get it done

20-Mar-18
I got my postcard yesterday.

Thanks for the heads-up bigdan

I am pretty set on what I am going to do-------------->

#LovinLife

Robb

20-Mar-18
Finished applying last night! I have a handful of points for every species but will likely not draw.

20-Mar-18
I'm doing mine in a few days. I don't really like the new website, but it's much more user-friendly than CO's new one. Hopefully they'll refine it over the next few years. As a side note, if you haven't done CO yet, don't wait till the last day. Myself and others have had to have several phone calls with CO P&W to get it all straightened out.

23-Mar-18
I feel like Im strait up burning my money with Nevada. lol $294.00 to apply for everything. I should draw a deer tag in the next few years but Ill need to get real lucky for anything else..

23-Mar-18
I use to have to pick the booklet up this time of year or when I would be over in Nv. chasing Chukars but it is very nice of them to send it out this year.

Most prolly because of the new application website ect.

Good luck, Robb

23-Mar-18
You chase chukar this time of year?

23-Mar-18
I really like the what the new application company has done with the website.

I applied online Wednesday, then yesterday realized I might have put in for a 'mid-season' hunt when I intended to apply in the unit for a late season hunt.

So I went to the website and was easily able to see my application and my hunt choices. I had indeed applied for the wrong dates in the unit I wanted as my 2nd choice, but it was a piece of cake to make the correction myself..

Very user-friendly!

23-Mar-18
At first I had trouble figuring out how to change my 2nd choice. So I called the website company, got a real person on the phone without having to go through a half-dozen 'prompts,' and she was very friendly and helpful.

24-Mar-18
Nevada has done a great job of managing their resources. I finally drew my Elk last year, it was worth the Wait. I tried to not like their new web site but the company that they have managing it has done a great job. I put my app in yesterday and had a problem. I communicated via their site with a real person and had a back and forth discussion until the problem was fixed. I caused the problem - they fixed it.

25-Mar-18
I got my license and hunt book in the mail yesterday

02-Apr-18
Can't apply for desert sheep (drew), no rocky tags for a while and dropped the NR mnt goat tag. Not complaining but it felt better getting in more tags last year:)

02-Apr-18
^^^ me either. But then, I don't do Nevada anyway.

03-Apr-18

04-Apr-18
Briefly scanned through the app regs the other night...Do I understand correctly that in order to successfully obtain a tag if you draw it, you are required to buy the annual hunting license prior to the draw otherwise you lose it? For non-res that's $155 +/-..... In other words you need to buy the annual lic when you apply? Thanks Kip

04-Apr-18
That's the way it has always been but now you have to buy a hunting and fishing combo just like Az does. But when you don't fish that a bunch of crap do they even have fish

04-Apr-18
Dan, they do that to get federal money based on the number of fishing licenses sold.

04-Apr-18
Yes Bigdan, there's some fish in Lake Mead. I also think it's sorta ridiculous to have to buy a fishing lic when you're hunting. I'd rather work than go fishing and take more time off during hunting season.

06-Apr-18
Wow, you guys have no idea how good the fishing in NV is if you know where to go. We’ve got one of the best trophy trout lakes in the world. It’s a place you can realistically expect 20+ fish days with an average size exceeding 20” and a chance at a trout in the mid 20 # range. You can do this trolling or fly fishing off the bank. There are also a handful of small reservoirs where you can catch trout up to 6 to 8#’s on a fly rod and have 20+ fish days with 16” to 20” trout. But this is Bowsite so that’s all I’ve got to say about NV fishing..... And I get why some don’t want to be forced into buying a combo license. Fishing is a low priority when I’m on a out of state hunt.

06-Apr-18
And not to mention the 50 lb Lahontan Cutthroats in Pyramid. Just don't get caught taking a whizz in public as the Indians have some serious fines for that.

07-Apr-18
Some of use just don't fish

• Sitka Gear