Fuzz 28-Mar-18
Genesis 28-Mar-18
Bowriter 28-Mar-18
Beav 28-Mar-18
APauls 28-Mar-18
26-Mar-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Boy they were firing off this morning. Season opens Saturday.

26-Mar-18

Spotted this one through the scope.

26-Mar-18
Didn’t know water turkeys gobbled, but there should definitely be an open season on them!

27-Mar-18
They have become a real problem, here.

27-Mar-18
No wonder you don't like eating turkey legs.

27-Mar-18
They are a real problem here as well. They clean out a small farm pond of panfish in no time flat. A friend of mine talked to a local warden about taking care of them one time. The warden replied with a wink, "Well, I can tell you that they are a protected migratory bird. I can also tell you that I have no plans to be in this area for the rest of the week." They are like the wolves of the water in my opinion. Shoot them all.

27-Mar-18
They are really good at painting islands, and the duck blinds on them, white in my area. Very nasty birds

27-Mar-18
Ok, I'll bite. What are they? Never seen one before.

27-Mar-18

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
Here's the real wolf of the water...

28-Mar-18
Damn straight Embry! Thone sunfish are real killers! Looks like this one's gonna have himself an otter sandwich! :')

28-Mar-18
The good thing is most farm ponds down south are under fished so there is enough to go around ,especially if one fertilizes

28-Mar-18
They also kill trees. The old cypress trees on Reelfoot Lake are in trouble due to the huge amounts of cormorant feces on the. It is so bad, they were even considering allowing a shooting party. They have increased on our lakes here exponentially in the last few years. They are real trouble and are in huge flocks.

28-Mar-18
Those things should not be protected! Hate them!

28-Mar-18
$hit Shower Shave.

• Sitka Gear