SBH 07-Apr-18
OkieJ 07-Apr-18
Timbrhuntr 07-Apr-18
midwest 07-Apr-18
BOX CALL 07-Apr-18
Ermine 07-Apr-18
APauls 07-Apr-18
07-Apr-18
We are getting our butts kicked up here in MT. Still snowing every day almost. Turkey opens in a week and it's still winter up here. I've never seen it hold on so long. Hasn't felt like spring yet. Good luck to everyone as the rest of the seasons start to kick off. Hope your weather is better then ours!

07-Apr-18
SEnd some snow to nor cal.. I want a snow bird

07-Apr-18

Ziek's embedded Photo
Ziek's embedded Photo
Ziek's embedded Photo
Ziek's embedded Photo
It happens. Have fun!

07-Apr-18
Im sure Hunt will be posting some snow birds soon!

07-Apr-18
Record cold this morning in eastern Nebraska, snow yesterday, sunny/ clear now but more snow on the way tomorrow. Weird spring. Just made a trip to Colorado and back along I-80 and I never saw one turkey the whole time, both ways. Generally you will see lots of them fanned out with their hens in the fields along that route.

07-Apr-18
Nick- Ya, I saw there's a few birds that had a bad day in NB this week.

07-Apr-18
Our season opened yesterday and we have snow on the ground today. Even my yard birds haven't showed up today.

07-Apr-18

Timbrhuntr's embedded Photo
Timbrhuntr's embedded Photo
Love snow birds !

07-Apr-18

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Not a spring bird but a most memorable hunt!

07-Apr-18
We went from storms and tornadoes and 65 degrees Tuesday to 24 and snow this Saturday morning.Have to shovel snow to plant onions.Twins will have a record cold game today.

07-Apr-18

Ermine's embedded Photo
Bird I killed in a blizzard a few years back. Ive had a few hunts in the snow. Seems sometimes the snow doesn’t bother them.
Ermine's embedded Photo
Bird I killed in a blizzard a few years back. Ive had a few hunts in the snow. Seems sometimes the snow doesn’t bother them.

07-Apr-18
went to work in -28 wind chill yesterday. Hasn't started melting here yet either....

• Sitka Gear