Jaquomo 11-Apr-18
Buffalo1 11-Apr-18
Zim1 11-Apr-18
Muddyboots 11-Apr-18
Brotsky 11-Apr-18
Demuth 12-Apr-18
Griz 12-Apr-18
10-Apr-18
Looking to join/financially support a bowhunting and/or hunting organization out west. Being from Iowa, I can't do much in the way of being physically present, but I'd like to support anyone that is doing good work improving hunter access, wildlife management and advocating for bowhunters on the front lines. Any suggestions?

10-Apr-18
Buy out a leasing or speculative landowner and let local kids hunt there for free. Put a conservation covenant on the land. Real conservation and don't have to pay for banquets and admin costs, mission actually accomplished.

11-Apr-18
RMEF

11-Apr-18
You should always belong to your state Bowhunting organizations.

11-Apr-18
RMEF or WSF

11-Apr-18
It's a small token, but I make it a point to join the state bowhunting organization for any state I intend to hunt in a given year. Typically, those are western states.

11-Apr-18
Pope and Young

11-Apr-18
WSF & RMEF for me anyways

I think they have become the most transparent with the money spent.

#LovinLife

Robb

11-Apr-18
For real results the RMEF is tops.

11-Apr-18
Shug+2

Iowa Bowhunters Association is the finest run state Organization I'm aware of in the US. I'm a Life Member even though I live in Rhode Island. After assuming your commitment there my vote would be the P&Y Club.

11-Apr-18
The Sportsman's Alliance they fight for the right and privilege to hunt fish and trap and have representation in every state.

11-Apr-18
Wisconsin Bowhunters Association, google 'em, or call 715-823-4670 for info

11-Apr-18
RMEF every time for me. I give my money and my time to RMEF and have been nothing but pleased with the results.

11-Apr-18
BHA

11-Apr-18
Take a look at the National Bowhunter Education Foundation (NBEF), they're the foundation for Bowhunter Education nationwide. They're a 501.3c non profit dedicated to promoting safe and ethical bowhunting through education.

11-Apr-18
Colorado Bowhunters Association -CBA.

11-Apr-18
P&Y is a great organization but they don't really fit the OP's criteria. RMEF and WSF probably come closest on a national level, but the Colorado Bowhunter Association pretty much meets all three criteria at the state level.

11-Apr-18
Your state bowhunting organization would be a great place to start, if they have a proven track record they are fighting to protect bowhunter rights and interest.

If you are looking to invest in future bowhunters (kids), I would consider the Archery in Schools program or 4-H clubs that sponsor archery programs. A lot of young hunters are come out of these programs. There is also a 3-D archery program that works in cooperation with schools that is growing. I cannot remember the name of the organization. They had a booth and made a lunch presentation at the last P&Y convention. Perhaps someone can share the name of the organization.

On the national level, I have no suggestions for any advocates who are for fighting specifically for bowhunters interest.

11-Apr-18
What? No SFW nominations? Go figure. Doesn't Mossback have any toadies lurking on here? Oh ya............they're both busy doing stuff in Arizona.

11-Apr-18
RMEF and BHA

11-Apr-18
Buffalo, S3DA is the kids 3D organization you were referencing in the schools I believe. Great organization run by great people, they would certainly be worthy.

12-Apr-18
Nebraska Bowhunters Association-NBA

12-Apr-18
RMEF, P&Y and if you like owning guns, and hope to keep owning guns, the NRA.

• Sitka Gear