UltimatePred 16-Apr-18
darralld 16-Apr-18
jjs 16-Apr-18
stick n string 16-Apr-18
UltimatePred 17-Apr-18
UltimatePred 17-Apr-18
16-Apr-18

UltimatePred's Link
for a very reasonable price??? Check out our Ultimate Predator Adventure Cam 2. You get the camera and the entire kit for just $199.95. If that's not good enough, right now, we have a 10% OFF promo code for Bowsite members, UPAC10%.

16-Apr-18

16-Apr-18

16-Apr-18
One of the biggest problems with adventure cams since the beginning of adventure cams is not having enough battery life to set your camera out in your decoys and film the turkeys coming into the decoys. Before we started our UPAC series, that was something I had ALWAYS wanted to accomplish, but the turkeys would never come in fast enough. There was only a tiny window for this to work. Therefore, I set out to find a solution once we developed our UPAC.

Now, we have it! I have the ability to set my adventure camera out and literally film all day. This ensures that I never miss the action.

16-Apr-18
I plug my camera into a rechargeable power pack that you would use to recharge your phone. Works great & lasts 3 - 4 hours.

16-Apr-18
My turkey season opens on the 18th and we have about 2 ft. of snow on the ground with more coming on the opening, snow camo will be the issue of the day, unbelievable.

16-Apr-18
yeah, this weekend hopefully....

17-Apr-18
Scoot, tell you son good luck! I hope he has a lot of fun and is able to pull it off.

Darralld, sounds great. That is exactly what our 20,000 mAh is. It's just a really big version! I "think" the last time we tested continuous recording we lasted either 19 or 21 hours. It's been awhile since we ran that test.

17-Apr-18

UltimatePred's embedded Photo
UltimatePred's embedded Photo
JJS, ouch.....snow camo is not what I think about when it comes to turkey hunting....lol. However, there is still hope for ya! I had a customer send me this photo a couple of days ago.

• Sitka Gear