bud 19-Apr-18
BigOk 19-Apr-18
midwest 20-Apr-18
Rut Nut 20-Apr-18
3arrows 20-Apr-18
TwoDogs@work 20-Apr-18
wannaelk 20-Apr-18
17-Apr-18
I sent in a Bob Lee take down bow that I was given by a dying friend. It was a 60# bow. I could shoot it but it was not fun. I call JJ at Bob Lee bows. What a nice ,knowledgable man. He told me they could do a weight reduction and check the bow out, send new bolts , string and refinish the bow. It took 3 weeks just like he said. I got the bow back yesterday and WOW it is a new bow. The reduction is perfect. The bow looks brand new. Shoots wonderful. Thanks Bob Lee Bows for the great service. The price was great also. Dennis Howell

17-Apr-18
Nice...Kill some stuff in honor of your friend

17-Apr-18
I need to do this also. I sent You a PM.

17-Apr-18
What Shug said!

17-Apr-18
What he said, that Shug Said! ^^^^^

18-Apr-18
Pics?

18-Apr-18
Local shop and I ain't ever been in the door. Now that's a damn shame, because they have a great reputation. My exterminator also services them and own's a couple Bob Lee bows, and hunts with them. I think I should at least pay them a visit.

19-Apr-18
Both JJ and Rob are two of the finest men you will ever meet and make an excellent bow. Drycreek, you need to stop by their shop and visit. Thye will help you out any way they can.

19-Apr-18
Well let's see some pictures of it! I always wanted one.

19-Apr-18
I personally don't own one but know a couple of guys who do, they make a good bow.

20-Apr-18
Scoot, Diet and exercise. ;-)

20-Apr-18
What type of cams does it have? ;-)

20-Apr-18
My go to bow for 35 years,how many cam bows would that be?

20-Apr-18
I ordered a Bob Lee Recurve in 1994. Bob Lee himself called me to talk about my order. I received the bow in the time frame promised. Although, I have two other recurves and two longbows I still shoot the Bob Lee most of the time. It sounds like the customer service I received in 1994 still exists today.

20-Apr-18
How many pounds were they able to shave off?

• Sitka Gear