John.Bonez 20-Apr-18
IdyllwildArcher 20-Apr-18
Cheesehead Mike 20-Apr-18
txhunter58 20-Apr-18
Quinn @work 20-Apr-18
John.Bonez 20-Apr-18
John.Bonez 20-Apr-18
20-Apr-18
No this is not another one of those "What OTC unit should I hunt in Colorado" threads :). I'm wondering if anyone has a list of all of the Archery OTC units in Colorado. Yes, I know I can pull them from Elk Brochure but trying to avoid sitting down for an hour and manually listing them out. If anyone has a list, preferably in excel format, it would be greatly appreciated.

20-Apr-18

IdyllwildArcher's Link

20-Apr-18
Awesome, you should sell that to CO Parks and Wildlife so they can put it in the brochure ;^)

20-Apr-18
Me personally, I would prefer to just print the map showing which are OTC. Visually seeing their location and boundaries is a whole lot more helpful to me than a list. To each his own.

20-Apr-18
I'm not looking for anyone' honey hole but wanted to see what people thought was the best OTC elk unit. :) All those units on the map Idyll posted is confusing. I'd prefer a lower elevation elk hunt with relatively easy access to public land. I'm looking for a unit that I can see lots of elk and have the possibility of a 300" bull. Once again not looking for anyone's honey hole just a unit to get started in. :) Thanks.

20-Apr-18
Yes, only looking for a list that I can copy and paste into excel. Some people like the look, I'm more of a data guy.

20-Apr-18
@idyllwildarcher didn't see the list I was looking for in the link you sent but when I went to the same map in the cpw elk brochure I was able to see it. Thanks again everyone.

• Sitka Gear