oldgoat 24-Apr-18
samman 24-Apr-18
Thomas11 24-Apr-18
cnelk 24-Apr-18
PECO 24-Apr-18
23-Apr-18
Depends on your 1st & 2nd Choice

23-Apr-18
And how many others applied for the unit as their first or second choice...

23-Apr-18
If you look at the draw report summary for the unit you selected as your 3rd choice from last year it will give you some idea of how many people if any drew the unit as a 3rd choice.

24-Apr-18
They have a video on how to use the stats, I've never watched it though so don't know how much help it is

24-Apr-18

samman's embedded Photo
samman's embedded Photo
Look for the unit you are wanting to hunt & in the lower right section it shows post draw successful. Here it shows how many people drew with what choice.

24-Apr-18
honestly there are very very few third choice tags left, but it would work just like the second choice. As shown above, just look at the report for particular hunt and see if there were tags left after 2nd choice, but its not gonna be very many. Prolly basically the leftover tags that will come out this summer

24-Apr-18
I have the 2017 Elk Leftover List that was issued for the first Leftover draw. Let me know what unit(s) and Ill see what was available last year

24-Apr-18
This year I put for my second choice a tag that last year was 50% draw on third choice. My first choice is 50% draw. So it is possible.

• Sitka Gear