Teeton 25-Apr-18
stick n string 25-Apr-18
HUNT MAN 25-Apr-18
comp1cam 25-Apr-18
t-roy 26-Apr-18
Hawkeye 26-Apr-18
drycreek 26-Apr-18
25-Apr-18
I'm trying to search old forums for best mechanical heads for turkeys and it just brings up ads and weird topics an I missing something?

25-Apr-18
Nope. It was bad before. Now it's virtually useless.

Just google "best broadhead for turkey bowsite"

25-Apr-18
As far as mechs for turks, I've killed a pile with Jak-Hammers but the last few were with a Spitfire Max. Lot's of good ones out there.

25-Apr-18
Not a answer to ur question. But I love rocket hammer heads. Pin point accuracy, 3 blades and open up to 2 inches. Their 100 gr.

25-Apr-18
Teeton X2

25-Apr-18

HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
Vortex 2 3/4 cut. Hands down. But I killed a pile with hammerheads before I found the Vortex .

25-Apr-18
No problem I'll use Google and put bowsite on the end (thanks for the tip). I ruin the Magnus 125 bullhead virtually every other shot so I was looking for more durable options feel bad sending them back. I have cabelAs laze r strikes for body shots but only followed up a (missed/nicked)bullhead with one and meat was all bloodshot. Thanks for the info for now!

26-Apr-18
Another vote/votes for the Vortex, Sidewinders, and the Hammerheads. Also like the the Bullheads as well.

26-Apr-18
The turkey tomahawk is a BEAST if you can find some out there as they are discontinued. I also LOVE the Vortex and hammerheads. Great heads.

26-Apr-18
Teeton got it going on !

• Sitka Gear