drslyr 30-Apr-18
BruceP 30-Apr-18
Medicinemann 30-Apr-18
drslyr 30-Apr-18
Quinn @work 30-Apr-18
WV Mountaineer 30-Apr-18
30-Apr-18
3:28 AM LIVE from Ma*
Oh my god, whose idea was this? 3:15am. I don't get up this early to chase the mighty whitetail bucks. Now a quick Showah as you eastern boys say and off to my young accomplices place to head to the spot so he can schlep 55lbs. of gear up the mountain. This is a live as well as video hunt boys and girls. The video comes later. My idiot ramblings come now. See you up the mountain.

30-Apr-18
Setting up everything and here comes 2 guys walking through the woods with flashlights. They come up to us and say they been hunting here opening day for yrs. we are already setup. They are about 75 yds. away. Oh what fun.

30-Apr-18
Just had a gobbler call within 100 yds and less than 5 min ago don’t see em

30-Apr-18

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
All has gone silent now. He was within 100 yds. But he shut up and or walked away. Quiet for 15 min now. He comes some turkeys now

30-Apr-18
Haha couple trophy turkeys right there!

30-Apr-18
Good luck!

30-Apr-18
Oh mans.

30-Apr-18
Wow, I will take 1 block of woods with just 1 gobbler and me over what you guys have to deal with, please hunt safe everyone.

30-Apr-18
Bummer to have the others around, but, sounds good. Slow AM for me. Couple gobbles away on posted land (FAR away) so I mostly enjoyed a nice walk. Saw an obscene for Z6 number of deer too - 6-7 over the morning. That's more than the past 2-3 deer seasons combined :). Maybe they are making a come back...

30-Apr-18
That’s it for today. No birds were harmed in the making of this live hunt.

30-Apr-18
Guys walking through, great way to kill a hunt.

Will, the deer might be making a comeback, or maybe it's just that they can read the calendar...

30-Apr-18
Are those the same guys that claimed to have been hunting that spot for several years, or is it two more hunters walking right in on a set-up blind?!!

30-Apr-18
Same guys walking out

30-Apr-18
Wow and they couldn't even make an effort to swing wide of your set up and walked right through it eh?

30-Apr-18
Yeah, that was a classless move by those fellas. I sure hope you told then as much at the very least. The one upfront looks like a kid. I wander how many years they really been hunting there

• Sitka Gear