Nick Muche 03-May-18
Cazador 03-May-18
midwest 03-May-18
Boreal 03-May-18
GDx 03-May-18
Bowriter 04-May-18
Nick Muche 06-May-18
02-May-18
My column this week, dealt with getting in shape to hunt the mountains come fall. I was surprised at the response, especially the number of readers from this area, going elk hunting out West. I was also surprised at the ones who commented they appreciated the tips because they really had no idea what to do or how to deal with the altitude change.

02-May-18
"I was also surprised at the ones who commented ......................and then "really had no idea..................................." DA! There is a reason the rifle elk success is <30% and the bow hunting success is <15%. Lots of hunters with no clue. Not surprised.

02-May-18
LOL- Maybe I should be come a trainer.

02-May-18
Bowriter, if you are anything, certainly a trainer you are. Of many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many things. Is that too many manies? Is manies the correct word to describe more than one many? Can there be that many many? Got me thinkin, man. You've done it again, congrats!!!

03-May-18
It is a year round commitment to stay in shape and keep your weight in check.

Good on you for reminding your readership

#LovinLife

Robb

03-May-18
Bowriter - can you post a link? I would like to read it.

03-May-18
Bowriter - can you post a link? I would like to read it.

03-May-18
Yeah I'd love to read it and the comments myself. We may all learn a many things.

03-May-18
Awesome! It's the only word that seems fitting.

03-May-18
Here is the best link: www.wilsonpost.com click on sports, then on outdoors. It runs in three newspapers, if that doesn;t work, try googling Cookeville Daily Herald-Citizen then put my name in the search box.

03-May-18
I don't see any of the comments that you were talking about.

03-May-18
Editors Note, Rabbit Ears Pass is is less than 9500 feet. In case you were lost, there is only one 14er North of I-70. Maybe you meant you used to summit Longs Peak.

03-May-18
Dang marathon runners ain't worth a damn in the mountains!

03-May-18
Kinda surprised there are no comments after the article.

03-May-18
every year there is a batch of rookies that need to be taught what many of us already know

04-May-18
Comments are never entered on the web page-they come in emails. Same reason all the pictures are not shown, space limitations...I guess.

06-May-18
Shucks man! Would be nice to see them. We could all learn a bit.

• Sitka Gear