x-man 03-May-18
orionsbrother 03-May-18
nijimasu 03-May-18
nijimasu 08-May-18
GF 10-May-18
03-May-18
What poundage is he currently pulling?

03-May-18
That’s a tall order Scoot. Just finding bows with 30+” draw is tough let alone adjustable ones.

03-May-18
I had the same problem at my house. My 13 year old is 6'1" he is currently shooting my back up bow. hopefully he can make it through fall with it.

03-May-18
PSE Beast.

03-May-18
Might contact Hoyt and see if there custom shop could help. Greg

03-May-18
Hoyt has the double xl that goes to 33 in draw. And the custom shop maybe able to increase that with different cams. Just a thought. Worth a call. Good luck. Greg

03-May-18
Hoyt has the double xl that goes to 33 in draw. And the custom shop maybe able to increase that with different cams. Just a thought. Worth a call. Good luck. Greg

03-May-18
Keep with what he has until he stops growing. That bow can be adjusted beyond it's range safely. Buy a custom string an inch longer than factory (if he really needs that DL).

03-May-18
7th grade? He'll be 6'5" and shooting 70lbs in a couple of weeks. My buddy's kid was at that stage a few years ago. It seemed like, if you stared at him, you could watch him grow.

03-May-18
How do you kill a unique rabbit?

You 'neek up on him.

Hope you find suitable bow.

08-May-18

nijimasu's embedded Photo
nijimasu's embedded Photo

10-May-18
One more thing I’ll never have to worry about... LOL

My 15-year-old is 4’ 11”...

But if it’s any consolation, I’ll bet that it’s easier to find a good quality bow that’ll fit a tall user than a short one. Good gear for us vertically-challenged people is in “short” supply, because (typically) the kids grow through it so fast that nobody will put any real money into it...

So I’d speak with customer service at the bow company of your choice(s) and see if they can get you some special-order mods... chances are good they know what to do....

• Sitka Gear