oilcan 08-May-18
CBFROMND 08-May-18
CBFROMND 08-May-18
oilcan 08-May-18
Bowfreak 08-May-18
CBFROMND 08-May-18
hoytshooter1 09-May-18
08-May-18
So after accumulating 8 points combined my hunting partner and I are looking to hunt antelope this fall. We are focusing on units 62 and 64.. this will take the special license to draw... I am wondering if anyone has some insight into these units... access, camping etc... My second question is there surrounding units that I may be overlooking that I might be able to draw without using the special draw fee? Unit 46 for example looks appealing to the hunter with 7-8 points.. Chris

08-May-18
I should add Wyoming is the state i am talking about....

08-May-18
You Said you have 8 points combined is that both of yours added up or 8 each ? If it’s combined that’s not near enough to draw 62 or 64 they took min 7 in the special draw.

08-May-18
Both hunters added together = 8 points.. Hmmm.. I thought I saw on Wyoming site that special draw was 100% down to 7 points.. Type 1...

08-May-18
I'm sorry let me re phrase this.... we each have 8 points going into the 2018 season

08-May-18
LOL Ok yes last year was 100% in special draw with those points. I hunted 64 several years ago really good unit almost entirely public with a lot of Antelope. You will see hundreds of Bucks i rifle hunted it but I’m sure it would be a blast with a rifle. Never been in 62 so can’t really comment on that unit.

08-May-18
One thing of note....who knows how the price increase will change creep. It could be similar to years past, more or less. You never know what people will do.

08-May-18
Bowfreak, good point! it will definitely be borderline

09-May-18
I've hunted both, PM me if you want any info.....I know more about 62 than 64

• Sitka Gear