gobble50 12-May-18
Jasper 14-May-18
Ursman 15-May-18
Ursman 15-May-18
Jimbo 15-May-18
David A. 16-May-18
'Ike' (Phone) 17-May-18
09-May-18
What do you guys prefer? I have one that is on a stake and it’s ok. I was looking at the ones that attach to the poles and they look nice but I wonder about the weight pulling the blind down .

09-May-18
When I hunt from a blind I hang a string from the center of the blind then tie a small stick on the hanging end. I put the stick through my top wheel and it just dangles. If the sticks the correct size it will just fall out of the wheel when you lift the bow and take the weight off of it.

String length will need to be adjusted to hang the bow at The desired height

09-May-18
Attaching things to the poles in a blind tends to set up a sort of drum skin effect. Every time the attached object is moved it rubs or bumps the pole which vibrates the cloth "Skin" tightly stretched across the blind support poles. This results in the "Skin" acting like a drum skin and amplifying the noise. Hanging from the center on a string sounds like a good idea if that works for where you sit in a blind.

09-May-18

Brotsky's Link
I use the one in my link. It works perfectly.

09-May-18
That's a good idea Shug. I thought that might be a problem duck

09-May-18
i just run a hook from the ceiling and hang by cam

09-May-18
I have Bowstix, I think they work really well, they don't really add any additional weight and you can shoot with them on. Plus once you're packing up, you can unscrew them and screw them together and put it in your quiver like an arrow so you don't lose it. Granted, that leaves one less spot for an arrow.

10-May-18
The few times I have hunted out of a ground blind I have used something very similar to the Bowstix. It works very well for me.

11-May-18
It is a little pricey but check out the bow dagger. You can use it in the blind and there is a bracket for the tree stand. It also has a base for storage or repair.

11-May-18
Hang a hook from the roof hub.

11-May-18

AZ~Rich's embedded Photo
AZ~Rich's embedded Photo
AZ~Rich's embedded Photo
AZ~Rich's embedded Photo
Bowstiks are great. 1 Easy to take off and store in backpack, 2 can shoot with them on, 3 keeps it in ready position anywhere you wish to place it and 4 allows for good trophy photos with bow to side.

11-May-18
Google Bow Kickstand; numerous brands all similar. Simple plastic spring-loaded scissor legs that clamp to the bottom limb. My bow shoots the same with it on to the farthest distance I practice.

11-May-18
I use a 12"-15" bungee cord with plastic hooks. Hook it on a roof pole and hang bow and you can slide it where ever you need it including all the way to the corner of the blind to keep bow off of the ground and out of your way while getting chair and gear set up.

12-May-18

Butternut40's embedded Photo
Butternut40's embedded Photo
Tried the bungee from hub. No go. This works

12-May-18
I keep it on my lap. K.I.S.S.

14-May-18

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo
This thing is awesome! Been using it for years, easy on and off

15-May-18
Anyone know where I can Get Bowstix? Three Rivers never heard of them.

15-May-18
Where can I get bowstix?

15-May-18

Jimbo's embedded Photo
Jimbo's embedded Photo
This is what I used in my blind for turkey season this spring... 8 bucks at Lowes.

16-May-18

David A.'s embedded Photo
David A.'s embedded Photo
I went entirely in another direction and prefer a small plastic seat that folds flat. Just lay your bow on the top, couldn't be easier. From Amazon.

17-May-18

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Use the TruGlo Bow-Jack...I even shoot with it in the bow, no issues what so ever...

• Sitka Gear