Rut Nut 15-Jun-18
WV Mountaineer 15-Jun-18
JTV 15-Jun-18
JTV 15-Jun-18
Ucsdryder 15-Jun-18
midwest 15-Jun-18
Ucsdryder 15-Jun-18
11-May-18
Just a heads up for anyone who has ordered or will order the new Glory Nock/lighted Nocks... The specific fit for the GT series (GoldTip id .246) are delayed till the end of June it looks like .. I just got an email after wondering where the order was... some other models started shipping May 1st........ I knew I should have waited till they got the kinks worked out ... never used a lighted nock 'cause of the weight and or sloppy fit of some, esp. the damn Nockturnals.... so I decided finally to try these since these are made by the original developer of the Nockturnals.... So, I'll wait till 'prolly July before I see these ... oh well, its only money, I hope they are worth the wait ;0(

"We are looking at June, might be towards the end of June. We have put our universals in several different arrows and they stay snug but we totally understand wanting to stay with your dedicated size! Let me know if I can do anything!" ...

Kristy Allen

DoubleTake Archery, LLC

ph: 830-444-0202

fax: 830-947-9295

11-May-18
Never heard of them

11-May-18
they are new this year, by the same guy that was the original developer of the Nockturnals .. the "Glory Nocks" is his new company...."supposedly" a better on- off system, less chances of malfunction, longer battery life and a better fit than the Nockturnals and other brands...... Ive resisted going to lighted nocks, because I dont want the extra weight, esp. at the at the ass end of the arrow, and problems with fit ... so these are "suppose" to remedy the problems associated with other brands of lighted nocks .... I figured what the hell, I'v spent $25 on other stuff I didnt really need, so what the heck. Hell, I spend that and more on a good deep dish pizza and a pitcher of tea, so I'd try a 3 pack for crap and giggles ... as long as they work as they should, I dont mind the delay ..

11-May-18
I’ve tried a bunch of different lighted nocks and the Ignitor lighted nocks work great.

12-May-18
I'm still partial to the easton tracer nocks. Hard to find Any more but have always worked great for me.

12-May-18
I ordered H nocks, were to ship May 9th. Delayed for ??? long. Looks like a better nock completely. Will let you know on any updates.

12-May-18
I believe they are only shipping the X Nocks and the universal fit for now .... Id rather have the exact fit for my Goldtips (GTnocks) ... If I'm patient enough to do all day sits during the rut, I can hold on a tad longer for these ... ;0)

12-May-18
Also!

12-May-18
Just put in my order.. Thanks for the heads up.

13-May-18

Buglmin's embedded Photo
Buglmin's embedded Photo
I've been using the Glory Nocks now for two weeks, and I'm very impressed with the nocks. Fit in my Fire and Ice shafts are perfect, no sanding and not loose, very very bright. Battery lasted turned on for over 24 hours straight. Batteries don't come loose when you hit something hard.And the Glory Nock is the easiest nock to turn off I've ever seen. I've had the opportunity to play with all the lighted nocks, and a side by side comparison, all with fresh batteries, show that the Glory Nick is the brightest.

13-May-18

13-May-18
Trying to find out how much they weigh? Web site doesn't have much information. Anyone have the grain weight?

13-May-18
the GT's are 21 grs is what Ive read ...

14-May-18
Unless I'm missing something on their site, they don't make them to fit my VAP's.

14-May-18
Go by the internal diameter of your shaft ...

14-May-18
H nocks are .233

18-May-18
Lancaster said update, H nocks to be shipped May 25th.

18-May-18
I emailed them a few days ago asking which size I needed for the arrow I shoot. No response.

20-May-18
I’ve been very happy with my glory nocks so far. Easy on and off, looks like a good design.

20-May-18
JTV I have used nocturnals for a long time, so I will check these out,,,,, I love lighted nocks, never had an issue with the added weight, etc,,,,,,, overthinking it,,,,,

22-May-18
up date as of to day... got this email from them

We apologize for the delay in letting everyone know their order status! We have been totally swamped with orders and want to make sure our product meets our standards before shipping out! That being said the S,H,GT, Crescents and Flats are running behind. The S,H, and GT will go out late June and the Crescents and Flats will go out in July. We have done one shipment of FIT and X and are sending the second batch out this week. Again we apologize for the delay and really appreciate everyone hanging in there with us!

Thank you,

Kristy Allen

DoubleTake Archery

830-444-0202

22-May-18
Well that is a good sign for them, but sucks for those of us that are waiting for an order! Oh well, I can wait!

22-May-18
well, its still a ways to go till Oct. .... but I would like to see how they fly and see if they change impact any at longer distance or anything like that ... spring /summer is my testing time ..

06-Jun-18
Not good customer service from Lancaster Archery, when the customer has to call the Manufacture to get updates on shipping. I asked Lancaster to update there add on the Glory nocks also. Never did. Now H nocks are to ship the end of June.

14-Jun-18
I emailed them about .204 diameter (VAP's) and they responded that July was the forecast date for those. I did pick up some red and green X nocks for my grizzly sticks. Did not change point of impact shooting at 60 yards last night. Still new to the lighted nocks but i like them so far and the fit was percect on the string and in the arrow. The fail on and they turn off sequence sold me on these (thanks to RF for his review)

14-Jun-18
Would the easton axis also be the x nock?

14-Jun-18
correction the "G" nock is .166 and will be out this summer. x nock = 21 gr H = 22.75 S= 24 GT= 24.5

14-Jun-18
Still no update from Lancaster. I called G.N. and they said there was NO forecast date to ship H nocks. They did say that a universal nock, but you needed their bushings ! Thanks for the heads up lancaster archery!

14-Jun-18
Yes- Easton Axis is the x nock.

14-Jun-18
Igniter has lots:) Never fails!

14-Jun-18
Ignitor nocks are the best lighted nock I've ever used. They have no effect on my arrows at all, accuracy wise and speed wise. In fact, they seem to hit harder now. Been using them for a year now. I just had a dozen shipped to my house.

15-Jun-18
I'm going to try the Ignitors this year. I like the way they are totally sealed and how they turn off.

15-Jun-18
Sorry fellas. But, that was funny Charlie.

15-Jun-18
I'm not gluing in any nock ...(ignitors)... I'll wait for the Glory's... for those that have them right now, reviews have been good

15-Jun-18
I'm not gluing in any nock ...(ignitors)... I'll wait for the Glory's... for those that have them right now, reviews have been good

15-Jun-18
Anybody have weights on them? Specifically the x nock?

15-Jun-18
Weights noted above.

15-Jun-18
Oops! Thanks Midwest. I really don’t want to add weight to the back of my arrow but I also don’t want to lose any. Lol.

• Sitka Gear