JW 17-May-18
Bowfreak 17-May-18
Olink 17-May-18
HDE 17-May-18
wildwilderness 17-May-18
Olink 18-May-18
nmwapiti 18-May-18
17-May-18
I had a guy give me 5 packs of 100gn 3blade Wac em bh’s I’ve never used them before I’ve been using Magnus snuffers . Anyone ever killed elk, antelope or deer with wac em’s ? What do you think of them ? The guy had a little bow shop that he closed and just had them left over and gave them to me. They look like a good bh.

17-May-18
LOTS of em'.

17-May-18
I've moved to the XL version 100 grains for the cutting diameter and love them... shoot great

17-May-18
I've been using them for the last 3 years on everything bears, elk, deer, turkey. They are Sharp Sharp Sharp! Its a smaller head but will fly with your field tips and cut like crazy. Easy to tune. Great BH.

17-May-18
killed elk and deer with them. good broadhead and fly better than most out there.

17-May-18
Yes all of the above. But I shoot the 4 blade exit. Very accurate head! Hunt

17-May-18
After looking at the packages better I see there are 3 pacs of 4 blade 125gn Exit bh’s and 2pacs of 3 blade 100gn . Guess I’ll start shooting both and see what they do.

17-May-18
Most accurate fixed blade head I’ve ever shot. Great heads.

17-May-18
Very accurate, very sharp. I believe the blades are also brittle. Overall, and I know this isn't popular with many, I think there are many more better overall options.

17-May-18
Same opinion as Bowfreak. They fly great and are very sharp. But the blades are very weak. They hit a rib and they are toast.

17-May-18
The design of the broadhead is not to have blunt force against the blades but on the tip. The blades are made to slice, not break bone.

All the elk I've shot with them have been complete pass through's at varying distances.

17-May-18
The triton might have been he original small profile fixed broadhead that many copied. I’ve shot them since the early 2000’s. For me they are still the best flying fixed broadhead I have tried, and I constantly try new ones but always go back to wac’ems. (I test them at 70+yards, and wac’ems have even been more accurate for me than some mechanicals)

I have killed many elk, deer with them and love the deep penetration. Yes a blade may bend on bone but I have never lost a blade in an animal, and there have been many many animals. I tend to think accuracy at distances to be my top priority, then penetration, bothe of which wac’ems do well

18-May-18
My gripe with Wacems is that the blade edges are very weak and they 'roll over' even on a small bone like a rib. So if you hit a rib going in, any blade that rolls its edge is no longer cutting as is passes thru the animal. It is only tearing. A clean cut will bleed better and longer than a tear.

18-May-18
Been using them for 2 years. Only BH I like in a deep-six config. Very straight and sharp.

• Sitka Gear