PushCoArcher 26-May-18
Ucsdryder 26-May-18
sticksender 26-May-18
Lovehunt11 26-May-18
KC9 26-May-18
Surfbow 27-May-18
DonVathome 27-May-18
26-May-18
I never thought I’d ask this but I have two great I’ll tags this year and have a chance to draw in Colorado is it possible to withdraw your application and keep your points? I thought you used to be able to but can’t find anything on their website or in the regulations now

26-May-18
I think if you draw, your opinion is to turn your tag in and restore your points to what they were before you drew.

26-May-18
Yes I know you can definitely do that but I don’t want to lose my points :-)

26-May-18
Yes I know you can definitely do that but I don’t want to lose my points :-)

26-May-18
interesting question - you used to have to choose between a refund and keeping your preference points for that species when you turned a tag in. Under the new system, I don’t know how it works.

26-May-18
I think it's still the same, if you turn in a tag, either a refund or points restored.. you cannot withdraw your application

26-May-18
You can get your PPs back but you’ll lose 1 for this year.

26-May-18
Call and ask. You would be surprised on what happens sometimes when you ask.

26-May-18
I will Tuesday I just know draw is due out any dy now. I think years ago I once changed an app before the draw deadline - not a withdrawal. No chance I am turning it in after the draw - but 3 good elk tags..... yikes!

Thanks!

26-May-18
Maybe you’ll get lucky and not draw! Best of luck. C

26-May-18
Three good elk tags...pull that horseshoe out of your ass before the draw!

26-May-18
If you can change app why but not cancel why not change your app to 1st choice prefrence point code and then leave the rest blank.

26-May-18
Lol not much sympathy on this page! That being said I don’t know why you wouldn’t turn the tag back in and try again next year. 3 rags this year and zero next year will be quite the let down!

26-May-18
PushCo, you can't change it after the application deadline has passed.

26-May-18
2 year ago, I applied for references point but I did accident mark the second option any archery tag. They send me a a any sex elk tag unit 16. I return my tag and they refunded and added me a reference point for that year.

26-May-18
2nd Choice doesn't effect preference points.

27-May-18
Don't forget, if you turn in your tag to get a refund or preference points restored it has to be at least 30 days before the season starts...

27-May-18
If I could change my app I would but I do not think you an after the draw deadline.

Yes 3 tags would be something. 2 would be drawn with preference points so but to hard to imagine.

• Sitka Gear