Buglmin 31-May-18
COHOYTHUNTER 02-Jun-18
COHOYTHUNTER 02-Jun-18
4blade 02-Jun-18
HDE 03-Jun-18
4blade 03-Jun-18
HDE 03-Jun-18
30-May-18
I just wanted to share by experience with 60X strings. It was great!! I jumped on their website Monday morning (memorial day) and saw they did a 3 colored string, which I thought was great b/c I wanted to do Red/White/Blue for my new RX1. I wrote an email to ask about turn around time, etc. expecting to not receive a reply until Tuesday, but nope, I received a reply within minutes, even on a holiday. Submitted an order and selected the express shipping and just received my strings today! I even made some last minute changes to serving color and they were prompt and pleasurable with dealing with my pickiness.. I haven't put them on yet, but they look great and very quality! I am getting them strung on Friday, so pics to follow. But if their performance is anything like their customer service, I am positive they will be top notch!

30-May-18
Good to know. I've never heard of 3-color strings, but sounds cool. Post pic when you're done.

30-May-18
60x is great all around. Price value service the whole deal

30-May-18
Hope you have better luck with them than I did...

30-May-18
Nope, me.

30-May-18
Ive purchased around 10 sets, all excellent

30-May-18
I've tried them all. 60x is the best I have used by far.

30-May-18
Great strings. I have 60X on all of my bows but one (my compound). Great customer service and great color selection along with choices of string material. I have a three color string-red and white string with blue loops and blue serving on an American made Bear bow.

30-May-18
No doubt, good color selection and great customer service.

30-May-18

TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
I was about to start my own post!

Not only is there value and service... the quality is outstanding.

I installed the full set, had a full tune done and shot my bow.

Zero stretch, I mean Zero.

Thx 60x once again.

31-May-18
I switched to 60X strings after using Winner's choice for years. The quality of strings from 60X is very hard to beat. I'm using BCY X on my recurves and love the performance I'm getting. Because of the heat in Arizona, I was very worried about stretch, but these strings never stretched on me. A great string...

02-Jun-18

COHOYTHUNTER's embedded Photo
Strings turned out great and everything meets spec. Paper tuned perfectly.

02-Jun-18

And... Since I changed the strings I figured I should pull out the ol' fletching jig too

02-Jun-18
ya but how do the servings hold up?

03-Jun-18
^^^^ This. That is the bad luck I had with them. Took three tries to get good loop end servings on a control cable, and then the main serving around the cam separated within a few weeks.

Just stating what my experience was. Went to a totally diff string builder for the cables three weeks prior to an elk hunt and then put the string on after it was over.

03-Jun-18
HDE, who do you use? I like JBK but am tired of waiting 5 or 6 weeks.

03-Jun-18
I'll PM you.

• Sitka Gear