SJJ 08-Jun-18
Hawkeye 08-Jun-18
Willieboat 08-Jun-18
Zackman 08-Jun-18
BULELK1 09-Jun-18
Grasshopper 09-Jun-18
07-Jun-18

midwest's Link
Listened to a couple podcasts recently featuring Bowsite's Ron Niziolek. Especially enjoyed the one at my link.

Ron is one of the guys on this site I would love to pick the brain of for some DIY, grizz infested public land elk hunting knowledge.

07-Jun-18
Ron’s a badass and a humble nice guy.

07-Jun-18
Ya that was a good one. Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Ron is the real deal.

07-Jun-18
Not only tougher than woodpecker lips but a damn nice guy as well. Thanks for sharing Nick, look forward to giving it a listen!

07-Jun-18
Ron is an awesome guy and I have to concur with the statements about how tough he is!

He really helped me out a lot on an elk hunt up there a few years ago... Probably saved my life, or at least some serious frostbite, and then helped me pack my elk out of a hell hole!

Hardcore doesn’t scratch the dust in his boot tracks!

07-Jun-18
I'll have to check it out. Just downloaded it to listen to while traveling this weekend.

07-Jun-18
Thanks for the link. I chuckled at the smallpox reference.

07-Jun-18
Ron IS the real deal. I'm honored to have have called him friend for many years.

07-Jun-18
100 %... Ed F

07-Jun-18
Yes, absolutely. That he hunts as hard as he does with the severe back problems he endures is an 11 on a toughness scale of 1-10.

07-Jun-18
Agreed, dude just flat out knows how to kill s*^t.

07-Jun-18
I have always thought he was kind of a pretty boy:^)

07-Jun-18
Well thanks guys (except Matt). I certainly didn't expect this to show up on here. I like to hunt hard and really enjoy helping others. It's easy to quit when things hurt, but then I look at guys like Warren (MuddyBull) and others fighting so much worse and I just figure I need to keep doing what I love.

07-Jun-18
He also bids for guys at P&Y auctions:)

Well done sir!

07-Jun-18
Ron's tougher than woodpecker lips and Matt's #mtnsoft, but both are fun to hang out with! :)

Seriously, Ron has helped me with info on a couple elk hunts I've done in WY and last year was able to come down and hunt with me for my shiras. Great dude and glad we were able to share a camp together!

07-Jun-18
Thanks for posting . Can’t wait to listen.

07-Jun-18
Ron makes Rambo look like a wimp! He's a killing machine!

07-Jun-18
Yup. Ron's a badass. And he consistently gets it done on his own.

07-Jun-18
Don't ever take him up on a penny pitching contest either... he's good at that too. Humble and helpful... definitely describes him.

07-Jun-18
Chuck Norris calls Ron for advice.

07-Jun-18
Obviously I was joking as Ron is one of my hunting buddies since meeting at a Pope and Young convention years ago. Everything said is spot on and I look forward to hunting together this fall!! I think he is in store for a great year seeing his schedule, but what else is new:)

Matt

07-Jun-18
His Fireball abilities are pretty good too!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-Jun-18
Lol...Very cool!

08-Jun-18
Really got a kick out of the thread title!

Agree 100%, Ron is the real deal!

08-Jun-18
Ron is one bad mutha...

08-Jun-18
Couldn't agree more guys! Tougher than woodpecker lips and nicer and more helpful than the brother you never had.

08-Jun-18
Ron’s a great guy. Always Enjoyed my conversations with him at PNY and enjoyed this podcast too!

08-Jun-18
We’ve had some great hunts as well as times together. He’s always quick to drop everything and help a buddy out.

08-Jun-18
his bear stories will wake you up

08-Jun-18
One of the toughest guys on the mountain, and one hell of a bowhunter to boot :)

08-Jun-18
One of the true elk killers on Bowsite !!

08-Jun-18
Ron is a true throwback bowhunter—back when men were men.

Best of all, he is so humble that he doesn’t even judge soft, know-nothing kids from California. Even after drinking them under the table with late-night shots of fireball!

One day, I hope to grow up and be like Ron!

09-Jun-18
For sure Ron is 100% as stated above

Him and I have the same 'Backs' no matter the elk backpacked out ~~ ya learn to live with it.

Thanks for the link Nick

#LovinLife

Robb

09-Jun-18
It took me a while to finish it with lots of interruptions, but I enjoyed the podcast very much. Thanks Ron, good luck this year.

• Sitka Gear