darkhollow1 10-Jun-18
WapitiBob 10-Jun-18
midwest 10-Jun-18
darkhollow1 10-Jun-18
Junior 10-Jun-18
Topgun 30-06 10-Jun-18
wytex 11-Jun-18
10-Jun-18
Did not draw the deer tag that I fully expected to draw this year so the plans have completely changed. Now focusing on next years hunt. I have enough points to draw a Type 9 elk Wyoming archery tag for next year so I am trying to plan that hunt or use this year as a scouting mission for that hunt. The question I have is it appears there might be some Type 4 cow tags available in the left over draw for this particular unit and I would be willing to try and draw one of them in attempt to scout the unit this fall. This information is based off last years left over tags. The question I have is am I able to hunt Sept 1-30 with this type 4 cow tag in a unit where there is type 9 tags? Or is this tag only good outside of the type 9 hunting dates? Sorry If this question has already been asked but I am not clearly finding the answer scouring through the Wyoming website.

10-Jun-18
depends, look at section 3 of the regulations. (not the app booklet) I don't see a special archery season for type 4/5 in areas 38/39.

https://wgfd.wyo.gov/WGFD/media/content/April_CH-7_Final-4-24-18.pdf

10-Jun-18

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Per Bob's post, look for your unit here and the types with a special archery season.

10-Jun-18
Thanks! That is exactly what I needed.

10-Jun-18
I didn't think the results come out until the 21st.

10-Jun-18
From: Junior 10-Jun-18 I didn't think the results come out until the 21st.

***I don't think he was saying that the deer tag he didn't draw was in Wyoming since the results won't be posted until 6/21 as you stated Junior.

11-Jun-18
This is the Wyoming thread. What area are you looking at? Pm if you want to. Might not be any leftover elk tags this year with the price increase.

• Sitka Gear