IdyllwildArcher 16-Jun-18
Frank Sanders 16-Jun-18
wapiti1 17-Jun-18
13-Jun-18
Nada here! Good luck...

13-Jun-18
Antelope tag. Big Valley.

13-Jun-18
Nada here, second year in a row not even getting my third choice deer......another reason to leave this state!!!

13-Jun-18
Nada here, second year in a row not even getting my third choice deer......another reason to leave this state!!!

13-Jun-18
Nothing......looks like when I draw my Tule Elk tag I'll be a NR with a lifetime license! :(

13-Jun-18
Nothing here either. Very depressing when you look at the results and realize you've been trying for more than 17 years to shoot an elk or an antelope, in your own state!

13-Jun-18
Goose egg on elk.

Got my A1 deer tag, though!

13-Jun-18
This just sucks,, i have drawn 1 tag (i had max points for deer) in 15 years of applying in 4 different states. i just can not get lucky in drawing. when i was 35 years old ,there is no way now at 51, i would think i still have no draw tags. Tom

13-Jun-18
Lassen pronghorn tag for me

13-Jun-18
Nothing here either. Very depressing when you look at the results and realize you've been trying for more than 17 years to shoot an elk or an antelope, in your own state!

13-Jun-18
Woohoo.... one less trip to California for me. Nothing... Ed F

13-Jun-18
I don't know why I even bother to apply. Drew an AO tag for deer and nothing else, as usual. Assuming I survive another 100+ degree summer this year, I'm GONE.

13-Jun-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
This is why you bother to apply. Somebody’s going to get drawn.

13-Jun-18
Well maybe I didn't get an antelope, sheep, or elk tag....but I did draw the highly coveted deer Archery only (AO) tag....WOW am I lucky.!! In 2012 I drew an elk, antelope and late season buck tag....God has been paying me back ever since...LOL

Joe

13-Jun-18
Can't draw a bow yet post surgery. Applied for a G-12 Grey Lodge Shotgun either sex and to my surprise I drew it! Guess I now have to get out my pop-shotgun .410 and see if I can find non-lead slugs or borrow a bud's 16 or 20 Gauge. It will be...interesting.

13-Jun-18
I now have 17 preference points for elk. I may never draw in my lifetime.

13-Jun-18
Nada here as well, Osage, where you headed?

13-Jun-18
This fall is gonna be epic :-)

14-Jun-18
Please excuse my ignorance, but reading Ruttybull's reply above- does that mean you do not automatically get a deer tag with your hunting license as a resident?

14-Jun-18
I'm thinking Idaho. Probably the best compromise of all the states for what I do. Much lower taxes, cost of living, very good hunting / fishing, decent weather. Rut Nut : You buy a license, then apply for the draws. No need put in for a second or third choice as the premium zones go in the first round. I usually choose archery only as the second choice and ALWAYS get that one, same as OTC.

14-Jun-18
Oh, ok- thanks osage. As a PA resident, I am used to automatically getting a deer tag when I buy my license. Guess I always just assumed that was the case with other states.(at least as far as deer were concerned ;-)

14-Jun-18
RN, no you pay for everything here, they see to that...Lol

14-Jun-18
You can get a deer tag or 2 every year in California. Just might not be your 1st choice.

16-Jun-18
Nothing for dad or I, but my daughter drew her junior rut hunt deer tag. I'm really looking forward to it as I always see big bucks the couple weeks after the season closes, which is when the junior hunt is.

16-Jun-18
Crushed it, again.......... AO1 & AO2!

17-Jun-18
Finally drew Lassen Antelope and D6 Deer as third choice so I keep my deer points. This is my best draw year. these go along with my AZ early archery Elk and my Colorado Deer tag.

• Sitka Gear