DEERAHOLIC 14-Dec-18
md5252 14-Dec-18
ACB 14-Dec-18
Z Barebow 14-Dec-18
Robear 14-Dec-18
Bonafide 17-Dec-18
ARROWONEPY 17-Dec-18
12-Dec-18
In the market for a new set of cold weather gear and have been doing a lot of research and really like what Pnuma has to offer. Lifetime guarantee and affordable prices as compared to other high end clothing lines(Sitka & Kuiu). Only negative is it's online ordering only but their return policy is a non-issue. They are relatively new and I'm very impressed with what they have to offer. I'm looking others reviews that have and use this gear. Thanks

12-Dec-18
I just got their heated vest. It's awesome! Fits great, is very comfortable and unobtrusive. If you hunt in the cold climes a lot like I do(northeast Illinois), it's something that, once you've used it, It'll become a part of your hunting gear.

12-Dec-18
Great fitting clothes and workmanship the heated vest is second to none. great people to work with.

12-Dec-18
Their new heated vest has intrigued me for sure...

12-Dec-18
How long does this vest work on one battery ?

12-Dec-18
That's what I'm hearing. What model system of clothes would you recommend for cold weather? I'm thinking of going with the merino wool base layers, but not sure what clothing system. Tatanka Insulation system? Wapiti(waypoint & my favorite thus far) system or Honaw(Selkirk)? Can tthese clothes be used with a scent crusher unit? I see on the Q/A section that they have very specific cleaning instructions so I'm not sure if it could be used on these garments without voiding the lifetime warranty.

Thanks

12-Dec-18
I have their heated vest its awesome! Its made for next to the skin I wear it over my merino base layer to keep it from getting funky. It is very thin, it is basically their base layer with carbon filament rather than wire elements hardly know you have it on.

12-Dec-18

Bonafide's Link
LB- follow the embedded link I posted here, says 6 hours on medium setting. I read reviews that people say on low setting you get more time and they usually bring a second battery on all day sits.

12-Dec-18
LBshooter the vest has 3 heat settings low ,med,and high the low runs about 6.5 hours and med runs around 3.5 hours. I have not run it on high for more than a couple of minutes. the run times and temps are listed on their web site. I would get 2 batteries.

I hunt mainly in ND and MN so I know cold. I do all day sits and so far have only needed 2 batteries but it hasn't been that cold this year nothing below zero.

12-Dec-18
Anybody used/tried their rain gear????

12-Dec-18
I went to their site and read up on it, nice stuff. The fact that they Stand behind it for life says something, but the heated vest is out of stock until further notice. All their stuff looks like high quality gear.

12-Dec-18
LB-From what I've read it's constantly out of stock because soon as they get them they sell out right away. I'm definitely going with this company. Top quality without a doubt.

12-Dec-18
I’m sure it’s gteat stuff. But, the price savings are not their by any means.

12-Dec-18
Curses. This is exactly what I've been looking for (a THIN, heated vest), and now I have no choice but to buy one. Dang you people. Dang you all!

12-Dec-18
WV compare the prices to Sitka, Kuiu & other high end clothing and you’ll see the difference in price.

12-Dec-18
Really? I just did that. The only higher priced clothing was Sitka. Certainly not KUIU or first light on average. “Puffy” jackets are cheaper. Aside from that, not much.

12-Dec-18
To each their own, I like the lifetime warranty, quality & innovations used.

12-Dec-18
I have been looking hard at Scheel`s line....they have 2 sets of bibs and jackets and I really like that whiter camo pattern. A whole set is $400 and super quiet.

12-Dec-18
Like above said, get 2 batteries with it. I use one battery in the morn and the second for my evening hunts. I sit at least 5 hours each hunt. The batteries charge up pretty quickly in the evening so they are ready to go the next day.

12-Dec-18
Another happy heated vest cutomer here. It is a game changer. I bought 2 extra batteries for a total of three. Be warned, you won't want to hunt if you happen to forget to pack it on a cold day! I also have their merino cap with the brim. Quality stuff.

14-Dec-18
Just bought the merino brim hat and can't wait to try it out.

14-Dec-18
Only 5% discount for First Responders/Military, etc..

They briefly explain it in the FAQ section so it obviously has been an issue. Reasonable prices but would like to see the standard 15% off for the above groups.

14-Dec-18
Artic Armor

14-Dec-18
I keep telling Cocoon Man he must have company stock in Pnuma. I bought their heated vest and spare battery based upon his review. Not disappointed and I would recommend to anyone hunting in cold climates. I wear it at outside sporting events (late season x-c meets) and my family hates me because I am warm and they are shivering.

14-Dec-18
I commute to work on a motorcycle. Set the vest on high and I'm good to down in the mid twenties. With the heated seat and grips on the bike I'm toasty. Funny watching everyone shake their head when I pass them.

17-Dec-18
Bought the Wapiti(waypoint) hunting system, iconX base layer & mid layer set, hat & cloves, on mail list for heater vest, can’t wait to get it all!

17-Dec-18
4.5 HOURS PER BATTERY ON LOW

• Sitka Gear