altitude sick 14-Dec-18
DL 14-Dec-18
ElkNut1 14-Dec-18
GF 14-Dec-18
TD 15-Dec-18
14-Dec-18

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
I guess these women’s garments were for bragging that there man was quite a good hunter

14-Dec-18
That's pretty cool! My lady would have about enough to cover a bikini but at least she'd be covered! Ha!

14-Dec-18
Brotsky, as long as you killed one she’d be good to go!

14-Dec-18
Brotsky, mine would have to make hers out of hogs ears and nut sacks, with a few sets of cutters for decorations :-)

14-Dec-18
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think many of those were fabricated from the lower leg bones of Moose.

Only thing that makes me say that is, I have had a few moose expire on my place and there is a gentleman from town that always wants the lower leg to carve. He claims that the native dresses were not always all teeth they were carved leg bone. He claims the lower leg of a moose is the largest solid piece of bone (closest to ivory) found on wild game

oz

14-Dec-18
Not arguing or dissing on the hunting skills, just sharing what I thought was a cool fact.

oz

14-Dec-18
Holy Ivories Batman that's one sexy squaw wearing that shirt.

14-Dec-18
Drycreek. I’m still laughing !!!

14-Dec-18
So if you were a lousy hunter you learned to carve Faux ivories? Kinda like giving your wife a fake diamond.

14-Dec-18
It's still a cool half shirt!

ElkNut/Paul

14-Dec-18
I believe those have been replaced in modern times by Skoal & Copenhagen lids....

15-Dec-18
Wilber X2..... that would be HOT..... much prefer my leather that way.........

• Sitka Gear