drmike 13-Mar-19
txhunter58 13-Mar-19
Trial153 13-Mar-19
cnelk 13-Mar-19
map1 13-Mar-19
Paul@thefort 13-Mar-19
txhunter58 13-Mar-19
07-Mar-19
Either I haven’t been paying much attention or there are a whole lot more sheep units that I remember from a few years ago.

That’s the good news.

I’m terrified to see the draw odds I wish I was still mailing away the check.

Good luck everyone except to any NR who put in for the same unit is me!

07-Mar-19
Good luck, Don!

Hope you pull a good one!

Already have one great tag in Wyoming and not 100% sure yet for Arizona so will be focusing on premium tags only in the home state and waiting till the last minute. Pretty high in points across the board for the big 3 so, who knows?

Hopefully will know something in Utah before the deadline to see how limited my time may be this fall:-)

Still have quite a few sheep applications to put in for in other states as well...

07-Mar-19
Did NM & UT, but may wait for CO to post harvest data before making final decisions there.

Good luck to all you Bowsiters.

12-Mar-19
The CO online application system has got to be the most difficult application system to navigate EVER!

I got it done, but my word, was it a challenge!

12-Mar-19
Sorry Nva, but I have to give the all-time hands down to AZ applications. I don't even think anyone else is in the running.

12-Mar-19
I haven't had time to apply yet or read the regs but know there were some changes this year, is one of them include fronting the tag fee?

12-Mar-19
I have had no problems with AZ and until this year, have had no problems with CO, either.

But this year, CO is insane.

12-Mar-19
AZ and CO are both really bad. I've said it before, but these states really ought to just look at how Utah does their online application system. It's one of the best out there and is almost idiot proof.

12-Mar-19
I got kicked out twice trying to apply for CO deer yesterday. Good thing because it's given me time to reconsider and just not apply. To be honest, I don't even know what to do with 9 points there. Between buying the small game license and the stupid website, I had more fun trenching my rocky yard and haven't thought about it again until now.

12-Mar-19
Opted out of the sheep and goat weighted point... they haven't helped me yet. Also changed up my units. Hoping to get out of this mess in the next two years. Cannot wait to see what they change next year... Ed F

12-Mar-19
Yeah!

You'd think that when you go the link to apply for Big Games tags and they tell you you have to get a hunting license first, they could at least:

1. Include an effing LINK to where you do that! (I spent ~ :20 trying to find it), and;

2. Let you know it's the small game license you need to buy! I spent so much time trying first to find a regular NR hunting license and then learned I had to find the 2019 non-resident small game license application that I came very close to saying "'f' it! I quit!" And that was AFTER I talked with a guy at Customer Service to ask for help.

Utah's system is nice, but the system NV started using last year is twice as nice.

13-Mar-19
Hopefully the crappy online system will prevent the ones who can't figure it out or read the new regs from applying. One way to increase draw odds for those that can.

And yes I agree it's not very user friendly.

13-Mar-19
I just do take my time and go thru and apply...…..

Good luck, Robb

13-Mar-19

cnelk's Link

Got a Question or Comment for the CPW?

Contact them! - see link

13-Mar-19
It took me less than 10 min to apply for CO Elk, Deer, Moose, Sheep and Goat...

13-Mar-19
Yes, maybe they fixed the glitches, because I found it easy and fast. It even warns you "are you sure you bought a 2019 small game?"

Still WAY more money than I have ever spent on applying.

13-Mar-19
Sucks that I cant pay upfront for my OTC license as a qualifying license.

13-Mar-19
I just did all my 2019 licensing and applications - RES Small Game Combo w/ Extra Rod stamp, Elk, deer, pronghorn, moose. $98.50

Took me less than 10 mins

13-Mar-19
Is small game license good for365 days or 2019 season ?

13-Mar-19
Yep, easy. I did just changed (adjusted) my Pronghorn license which I applied for a few days ago, from Draw to OTC and I do believe I will get charged $7 for doing so.

13-Mar-19
The license you need is good for 365 days, from April 1 this year unitl March 31 2020, BUT, you will need a 2020 license to apply next year, so no loophole.

The Website makes it very plain that purchasing the 2018 hunting license is NOT a qualifying license to apply with this year, even though you can still purchase one

• Sitka Gear