Bigiron 25-Jun-19
South Farm 27-Jun-19
Shiras42 27-Jun-19
South Farm 27-Jun-19
SlipShot 27-Jun-19
'Ike' (Phone) 28-Jun-19
TrapperKayak 28-Jun-19
24-Jun-19
Do the crime(s), do the time. Hope he does not continue doing the same stuff. Ugh.

24-Jun-19
People like this jerkwad continue to do bad things, license or nof. Like those convicted of DUI 11 times...

24-Jun-19
Always blows my mind how entitled and ignorant people are when it comes to wildlife resources. Hopefully a watchful eye is kept on this horses ass.

24-Jun-19
He did 27 months in federal prison the last time he got caught. Sounds like a great role model...not

24-Jun-19
I agree with JTV. Lengthy jail time, coupled with a massive fine, may be the only deterrent. A lifetime ban, in and of itself, is worthless. Breaking the law didn’t stop him before, and it won’t stop him in the future. Pretty hard to poach when he’s broke and in jail. If they don’t make it hurt, it won’t accomplish a damn thing.

25-Jun-19
It does not deter these kind of folks. We had a guy that ENCON arrested so many times for poaching deer that all the judges in a 3 county area new his name. He moved to Texas got arrested and they through the book at him served 5 years, fined 25 grand and took his truck, crossbows, everything. He came back to NY and that first Nov was caught poaching again. Sorry but cut off their trigger finger cause that is about the only that '"may" help!! Shawn

25-Jun-19
If 27 months in federal prison did't deter him what makes them think 3 months for breaking a lifetime ban will finally get him to change his ways. I'm sure he could easily sell a trophy animal for more than $10K to cover the fine. It needs to be several years in prison.

25-Jun-19
27 months in prison is not a short amount of time...

25-Jun-19
Maybe he likes to go to prison.????

27-Jun-19
"Once, just once (well maybe more) I'd love to see a state exile someone"

Come to Minnesota...half our population is people nobody else wanted..

27-Jun-19
Community service of having to clean trash from trails/parks every weekend for many years would cut down on the time he has for poaching.

27-Jun-19
Sad but true JTV, sad but true..

27-Jun-19
The jail time on this offense is offensive to me; slap on the wrist. 90 days is all he got for this offense this time, unless I read the story wrong. He has already proved he has no regard for restrictions.

28-Jun-19
Just like a suspended drivers license...Never really enforced unless they’re stopped again!

28-Jun-19
SSS, out behind the courthouse.

• Sitka Gear