JL 18-Dec-19
Jaquomo 18-Dec-19
Tonybear61 18-Dec-19
HH 18-Dec-19
HH 18-Dec-19
TrapperKayak 19-Dec-19
BIG BEAR 19-Dec-19
13-Dec-19
There's a special tonight on OC profiling Don Jr. as the "Modern Teddy Roosevelt". The program is Hunter Nation. I think its on at 7 EST, and varies by where you live.

13-Dec-19
Dunno - it would be on the Hunter Nation website.

13-Dec-19
Thanks Lou, I hit the record button!!!

13-Dec-19
Thanks Lou, I hit the record button!!!

13-Dec-19
WHAT IS GOING ON????

13-Dec-19
I’m recording also. Thanks

13-Dec-19
JTV, Careful, we may both get banned for not being PC enough... Oh and boot lickers!

13-Dec-19
This was on the outdoor channel last week. Don is a great spokesman for hunters.

13-Dec-19
What are you guys talking about? nothing was deleted or censored and why would it be?

13-Dec-19
I watched that show with Don Jr a couple of weeks ago and thought any outdoorsman that isn’t for the Trumps are down right fools. It’s good to see someone like DJ so involved with the outdoors and 110% for hunting, hunters and the outdoors.

13-Dec-19
Jr. has his facts straight

13-Dec-19
Recording and watching. Have a great deal of respect for DT Jr after meeting him at P&Y. He far exceeded my expectations.

13-Dec-19

Two Feathers's Link
Pat's interview of Don Jr. has always been special.

13-Dec-19
"p*** on these **p****ment de*******"

*TV, i'v* been zap**d be*ore for usi*g the same wo*d!

this too shall p*ss

14-Dec-19
Watched the show last night with my son who was up muzzle hunting in NY and stayed with me. He was very interesting and honest. Well worth the watch !

14-Dec-19
Dang, I missed it but am watching his daddy at the Army Navy football game.

14-Dec-19
Did you hear what the left is trying to equate to Hunter Biden working at Burisma….Don Jr. getting a Marco Polo tag from Mongolia just weeks after a meeting between the two countries. Talk about a stretch.

14-Dec-19
Oh! You left out - An “endangered” sheep!!!! With only 20,000 or so left!!!! And he got the paperwork to get it out of the country after shooting it!!!

Needless to say, they are not endangered. And news media is totally screwed up about the paperwork and how all the import system works. Bull $#it!

18-Dec-19
I recall he won the hunt via one of the big name auctions (SCI?). I suspect the hunt details were worked out prior to it going to auction. That would mean the Mongolian govt already gave an approval/tag allotment set aside for whomever won the auction. The leftists in the media likely do not have a clue how those auctions work. I looked into this a week or so back as I was curious.

18-Dec-19
Trump Derangement Syndrome is accelerating in the media. Next they'll be investigating Barron for burning ants with a magnifying glass....

18-Dec-19
Don and Don jr. would impress me as modern day Teddy Roosevelts if they punched their political opponents in the face when they dam well deserved it. As a MMA long before it ever became popular probably hurt too. Was described in the book T. Rex and info is on line..

Yep he did that and still became one of the most notable presidents(in the top 5), and yes it has come to that type of action for the liberal wackos and their media lackies. Oh and Roosevelt spoke for 90 minutes at a 1912 political event AFTER he had been shot in the chest.

18-Dec-19
Get use to and hug up on the greT Trad bow hunter DJT Jr You may see him and his sister on same tucket in 2024.

The Bush’s and deep state Rino’s are furious and very scared of a DJT 2nd and Trump 3rd and 4th term!

Jr is a hella great man and Hunter.

K~

18-Dec-19
Yes he did. Then his mother and sister or daughter died the same day. He was never the same man. Thought Gvtcould be used to stop death, disease and deAth itself. Bull Moose Party. Turn country on its head. Put a knuckle dragger in Whitehouse.

Love the man but he was a broken soul after that day of deaths.

K

19-Dec-19
DJT = IINO

Impeached In Name Only.

19-Dec-19
Yep. The impeachment is meaningless.........

• Sitka Gear