Rupe 30-Oct-20
YZF-88 30-Oct-20
grizzley21 30-Oct-20
Dclark 31-Oct-20
JLeMieux 02-Nov-20
LBshooter 02-Nov-20
Hessticles 04-Nov-20
30-Oct-20
Looking at buying some First Lite clothing for whitetail hunting. I will be buying online without actually seeing the gear in person. Your thoughts on the two camo options, Fusion or Cipher.

30-Oct-20
They both look like they would blend in well in the whitetail woods. The Fusion looks a tad darker, and might blend in a touch better, but it’s splitting hairs, IMO.

30-Oct-20
I agree, they are not a lot different from what I can tell, the Fusion is darker and has a touch of green. The Cipher, being lighter in color, might work better for treestand hunting and would blend in to the hardwood forest floor for hunting from the ground. I don't really think it will make much difference, but not being able to see them in person has me wondering which is best.

30-Oct-20
I have a lot of both patterns. Here in central NC once the leaves drop Cipher is hard to beat. When I hunt some dark swampy areas, or around evergreens (pines and cedars) I love the fusion. But in the hardwoods Cipher is my first pick.

30-Oct-20
I'm a fan of Fusion and use it here in PA.

30-Oct-20
I have the Sancturary in Fusion and the Solitude in Cipher. I agree that after the leaves fall, the Cipher looks better to me. Early season the Fusion looks better. BUT that is to the human eye, so who knows. You're splitting hairs, get what YOU like.

30-Oct-20
6 of one half dozen of the other likely. I just wish they still had the ASAT pattern. ASAT is dynamite in the treestand.

30-Oct-20
I like my cipher camo best when the trees are losing their leaves!!

30-Oct-20
I like fusion as well. I bought it for September elk hunting and found it works great tree stand hunting for whitetails as well.

30-Oct-20
I personally own the Cipher pattern

30-Oct-20
I would look for some feedback on first lite durability before dumping that much cash on it. Phasing all of mine out.

30-Oct-20
First LIte coming out with something new in november,,, might wait a bit to see what

31-Oct-20
I Like the cipher pattern all around from on the ground to in the tree..durability it ain't carhart

02-Nov-20
Just got an email from FL introducing their new whitetail specific pattern. Specter I think. Not available until spring.

02-Nov-20
Wish they would bring back ASAT, I would have bought their product. Instead I bought DayOne in ASAT, cowboy suede and they are warm.

04-Nov-20
Like T-roy said has been my experience, I have the cipher and had sun shining on me one afternoon and a doe picked me out from 100yrds

• Sitka Gear