Guardian hunter 28-Aug-21
Brantman 28-Aug-21
soccern23ny 29-Aug-21
Rock 29-Aug-21
JohnMC 30-Aug-21
COLO 3-D 30-Aug-21
tradi-doerr 30-Aug-21
28-Aug-21
Looking for recommendations and personal positive experiences with taxidermists in Colorado (preferably the Denver area). I'm sure this will jinx my hunt (ha!) but I'd like to be somewhat prepared in the event I manage to get lucky enough to harvest a buck this fall. Looking for both shoulder and European mount options. Thanks in advance!

28-Aug-21
Interested as well. shopping around for who does a Bear well(bear rug). Denver area preferred

28-Aug-21
I’d caution anyone sending soccermommy to your taxidermist he might black list you after that.

28-Aug-21
Call Kim Albertoni, Montana Wildlife Taxidermy for your rug. She did an amazing job repairing a rug we had done by a Taxi in Bathurst NB and has done some work for some of our friends.

Hope this helps.

28-Aug-21
Cliff Carney has been doing my trophies. He and his team are full time pros. He ships my stuff to ohio reasonably too. Non typical taxidermy in grand junction area.

28-Aug-21
Dan French has done a antelope,only cost 85.00 to ship. prices to do it was very good also

29-Aug-21
Stay classy johnMC. you are what makes America great again after all.......

29-Aug-21
Dave Skiff in Bromfield has been doing all of my taxidermy for probably 30 years. He is in Broomfield just on the north edge of Denver. Bear Tracks Taxidermy Studio, he does excellent work on everything.

30-Aug-21
Damn skippy I am - move back to NY we don’t want you.

30-Aug-21
I have used Gene Ray in Golden for years and he does outstanding work and since he is a full time taxidermist, has pretty quick turn around times.

30-Aug-21
My favorite is Woods to Water taxidermy located in Commerce City, owner Dave Mast. Does great work! And good turn around time.

• Sitka Gear